Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum (100%) #81 & #82 - Sound Shapes
"You've Gone Platinum"

1L911505.png

Yeah it's a multi-platinum for both Vita and PS3 but don't think just because of that it's easy! Death Mode is very tight, with practice and luck you'll do every level, just don't give up. I didn't buy the game "and the DLCs" just for trophies, I really wanted to play the game for a long time on my Vita, it's really creative and very well done! So entertaining, I just love the soundtracks and hearing them right now on Youtube. If you didn't play it yet, it's on sale on the EU PSN Store, go get it.

3 Plats in 2 days, hmm I should really hang out with my friend more often lol

Edited by BuJabra89
  • Like 4

Congrats on 100% completion :)

#1337 #SwagToTheMaximum #3Cool5U #NoLongerAScrub #MadSkillzBruh #YOLO #Based

Hmm, I cannot understand what this person is saying

All I see is incoherence, it may be due to the fact that THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE #1337 100% CLUB11!!

• Like 1

Beastly plat for sure but lets not get ahead of ourselves, it will take a lot more than this for Aela to lose that scrub title dood

I bet you thought I wouldn't notice this post, dood

I will find you, dood, and I will... kill you wreck you with my scrubby 1337ness

Edited by Aela
  • Like 3

You're right, needs more Prinny swag and sardines

#AelaStillAScrub

So, it's a Disgaea platinum I need to impress you doods, and to redeem myself of my srubbiness?

Hmm, I guess I could add a Disgaea game to the backlog, dood, but it would have to wait a while

I bet you thought I wouldn't notice this post, dood

I will find you, dood, and I will... kill you wreck you with my scrubby 1337ness

Fool, you've activated my trap card! If you were truly part of the 1337 club my message should have been incoherent to you but since you read it perfectly this proves once and for all you are still full of scrubby scrubbyness dood! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1