Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#92 - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PS4 (26th plat of 2016) - 6.35% VERY RARE

Main story is wonderful and really a joy to play but the multiplayer is a pain and I have to be honest not much fun.  But finally grinded it out.  Only paid €9.99 so was worth every cent.

Overall 5/10 enjoyment (7/10 without multiplayer) with a 4/10 for difficultly.

• Like 2

#93 - Goat Simulator on PS4 (27th plat of 2016) - 41.80% UNCOMMON

Had some fun with this game with my daughter over the weekend and nothing too difficult on the way to a easy enough platinum.  Yes, flappy goat is a pain but as its been documented well enough before its not that hard once you understand when exactly to jump, my top score was 14 in the end and my 10yo daughter got 8 after not too much trying.

Overall 6/10 enjoyment with a 3/10 for difficultly.

• Like 3

Marvel Super Hero Squad:

Comic Combat

1Lccfc6d.png

Platinum

Earned all of the game's trophies

Ah, one of the few games that require the short-lived gimmick that is uDraw. Yes, I have a uDraw.

Comic Combat is a short, easy hack 'n slash title, where movement and battles are all done by drawing with a pen.

Yes, it's exactly as awkward as it may sound. But you'll get used to it (not fully though, it's still weird as hell)  :huh: 

The game itself has a cartoony vibe going for it, from animations to voice acting. And Dr. Doom has a bossy, robotic mom? What the hell?!

Think of it all as touch screen based. But instead of finger you'll be using...you know, a pencil. With controlling issues.

Sometimes the (un)controllable characters have a will of their own, and no amount of drawing can save their sorry asses from self destruction.

It's definitely an...experience, but MSHS: CC serves as a prime example why the uDraw Gametablet just quite didn't catch on... ;) 

All in all, it's a short and non-offensive game for Marvel comics fans. You just gotta find a (somewhat rare) working uDraw tablet first  :angel: 

Woah man settle down. You'll pass me soon. Haha, congrats!

• Like 3

Just finished off the 23rd platinum for this account, the brilliantly done Ratchet and Clank 2016 reboot. Top quality game, loved it, although having to play through it 3 times made some bits less awesome and a bit tedious, top notch game!

1L003081.png

The Piece of Resistance

Obtained from: The Lego Movie (PS3)

It was a very fun game to play. My favorite character is definitely Unikitty and I loved on the final level where she goes full-on rage mode against Lord Business. LOL!

The game was also surprisingly glitchy and I had to reset a few levels and even my PS3 sometimes. The collectibles weren't too hard to find and I loved the option to quit the game and save it. That way I can just go in collect what I needed and quit without having to waste time finishing the whole level for the collectibles to count. This is the first Lego game platinum that I've obtained but it won't be the last!  :lol:

Great job man! I'll like it when I've got some available.

• Like 1