Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 4/19/2024 at 4:40 PM, Han_PL said:

Overall, I must say Revelations 2 might be one of the most underrated and slept on Resident Evils. Being released and sandwitched between RE5 and RE6 did not help, but if you have a chance, it's really worth trying.

Love seeing the Revelations arc get more attention! They're both great additions to the wider Resident Evil franchise that are otherwise usually skipped. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 1:51 PM, DesmaBR said:

L47ff83.png

1L669e27.png

:platinum: Adventure Complete!
Acquire all other trophies.

Nice :)

On 4/13/2024 at 12:55 PM, GhostxxOkami666 said:

#150 TEKKEN 8

spacer.png

Really fun combat and nice roster of characters.

It's nice having lots of different modes so things don't get too stale.

The story for the most part was interesting could of had a bit more added to it to flesh it out.

Really nice trophy list encouraging to try out all the different modes and it's nice not having to grind out wins online etc.

Nice. Congrats :)

On 4/13/2024 at 9:18 PM, FocusDR said:

Platinum #518 

Sonic Frontiers : Trophies completed! 

spacer.png

Really enjoyed this game, fairly easy platinum with a few challenges. Was a nice change to the usual sonic format. Hopefully have another similar one coming sometime in the future. 

Awesome :)

On 4/14/2024 at 7:22 PM, Moridin83 said:

1Lc8e66a.png

:platinum: # 307 Astro's Playroom

This was a surprisingly fun title. Considering it's a pack in and basically a tutorial for the DualSense, I was not expecting much, and to be fair, it is a brief game, without much difficulty. However, there was clearly some love for the history of Playstation with it, so If you've been playing Playstation for more than a couple of generations, there's some nostalgia to be mined. It didn't do anything spectacular, but I smiled through most of my time with it, and sometimes that's all you can ask for.

Very Nice

On 4/16/2024 at 1:17 PM, mega-tallica said:

1M50386a.png

#278 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Enjoyment: 4.5/5 - Don't remember much of the game since I last played it 7 years ago and just came back to it to finish off the challenges and the plat. But safe to say since it's Sly Cooper, I probably enjoyed it very much. 

Difficulty: 3/5 - Like I said, just the challenges I had left to finish off the plat for this game and a handful were definitely challenging and required many tries. Hard enough that I was getting quite frustrated with a couple just because of the wonky hitboxes and parkouring. Mainly the Tsao and Dr. M boss challenges but that can probably be chalked up to me trying to rush it at that point. Security Breach was the one though that really tested my patience. The one where you have to defend the plane in the hangar. I was never one that was good at multitasking and having to keep track of both sides at the same time gave me some trouble. Once one enemy got through to the plane I'd panic and that'd be the end of the run. I obviously eventually got it though. 

The Ultimate Gauntlet challenge was also quite daunting and was the reason why I probably didn't plat this game originally 7 years ago. But really they give you plenty of time and you can mess up so much and still get within the time limit easily. Enough time where you can stop and heal if you took hits so it really wasn't that bad at all. They give you something like 12 minutes to do it, I did it in 10 and I messed up a ton so plenty of leeway. Just something about time limit challenges that stresses me out. Love the Sly series but certainly glad they're eliminated from my backlog finally. 

Congrats :) Such a great series.

On 4/16/2024 at 8:43 PM, tommeyliang said:

Ld111d6.png

40-platinum.png #71 & #72: Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (PS4/PS5)

Obtained my 71st and 72nd platinum trophies. It took me a year and eight months to do so because of revisiting after getting the platinum for Atelier Ryza 3, and I had already obtained it for the first one on my first try. I wanted to achieve perfection because the Ryza games are just that great. Overall the gameplay and alchemy system are simple to pick up for Atelier Ryza 2, just like the others. The music is fun, whimsical and engaging. Plot in AR2 is better and more cohesive than in AR3, but the first one is still my favorite. Ultimately this now makes me want to try to earn the platinum for Atelier Sophie 2 again (which I gave up on), so we will see. 

Overall: 8.5/10

Excellent :) Glad you enjoyed it.

On 4/17/2024 at 4:33 PM, BlinkWinkel said:

:platinum: #264 - Persona 3 Reload (PS4)

1L4e84b0.png

I enjoyed the story and social links quite a lot in this one, since the dialogue was fully voiced. And of course, the Japanese voice acting was amazing! My memory from playing the PS2 undub about 15 years ago was kind of vague, so it was great to be able to enjoy this classic JRPG all over again with a proper localization :)

Platinum was more tricky than hard, due the time management stuff. But I used this walkthrough and it was extremely helpful:
https://www.powerpyx.com/persona-3-reload-100-walkthrough/

Enjoyment: 9/10
Difficulty: 4/10

Going to play Persona 5 Tactica next!

Very Nice :)

On 4/18/2024 at 5:10 PM, Andre_Arguelho said:

1Lbb991b.png

40-platinum.png Final Words 40-platinum.png

Thank you for playing.

Ld87fc9.png

NieR:Automata

(100%)

"Everything that lives is designed to end.

We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death.

Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment?

I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...

and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him."

~2B⋆

I don't know why it took me so long to play this game, I bought it last year when I had around 160 plats

and I wanted to make NieR:Automata my 200th platinum, and there it is!

I really enjoyed it, it easily enters the list of my favorite games. My only complaints arethat, despite the game having

an open world some areas are small and short, you get there, quickly face a boss and leave.

The other is because the game is very easy, I played on normal difficulty, the only thing I noticed on hard difficulty is that there is no aim lock

but it doesn't take long for you to be op, and enemy levels don't scale in the new game+

if an enemy is higher level than you, they will only be more spongy.

But the story is very good, 2B's ass, the combat animations, the beautiful soundtrack.

2B became my favorite female character, along with Tifa.

Now I want to play NieR Replicant!

GLOshtnW8AAlJNJ?format=jpg&name=large

◌ ° 
°◌  
  ◯ 

Andre_Arguelho.png 20240417-170421.png

Awesome :) Glad you liked it.

• Like 2