Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #299 - Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

1Lbe34e2.png

Another great Atelier game.  Sorta moved in a different direction with the Dusk series compared to the Arland series.  It seemed like a more serious and artsy take on the franchise which I thought was great.  Best soundtrack for an Atelier game yet also.  I liked the new art style and direction.  The game still retained most of the great and unique alchemy gameplay from the previous games.  This series is quickly becoming a new favourite for me.

:platinum: #300 - Disgaea 3 (EU)

4.0 GPA (Ultra Rare 3.4%)

1Lc99eba.png

Having played Disgaea 3 on release back before trophies existed (And previous Disgaea games on PS2/PSP), I went back and completed the US version after I found the game on sale and trophies got patched in a long time ago.  But ever since I started planning milestones I always wished I had this game for one due to several reasons.  So I decided to buy and import the EU version.  What can you say about this game, it's Disgaea, a classic.  One of the modern pioneers of the SRPG genre complete with over the top, almost mockery, RPG grinds/leveling of everything as well as always offering a decent challenge the whole way through.  Here are the reasons why I decided to make this one lucky #300:

#1. Good and classic game.

#2. Great platinum image (Simple and clean as well).

#3. Great name for the platinum; it relates to something I valued a lot in school (good grades).

#4. Ultra rare platinum and is a pretty challenging game to complete.

#5. Nostalgia factor, I can look at the milestone and remember a lot of history with the game like the enjoyment, how it was one of the first games I did and how I played the series before trophies.

You forgot the most important reason...PRINNIES DOOD! Congrats on the plats, 2 great games.

It's been a while since I played KH2, but I think it's because Riku feels guilty about his actions in KH1 and doesn't wants to face Sora and Kairi.

Also did you notify Kishi that you're married to Hinata? Now Naruto will end up with Sakura  :P .

Well you won't have to wait too long when Kingdom Hearts 2 Hd ReMix comes out as you get to play the game again.

Also, no way in hell will Naruto end up with Sakura because then the whole confession that she gave to Naruto during the Pain fight would have been totally meaningless. Therefore, I don't mind sharing my wife with Naruto lol :P