Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)

1L8a3cbe.png

Dragon AgeTM : Inquisition Platinum Trophy

Collect all the Dragon AgeTM : Inquisition trophies

After a couple of minutes thinking how to start describing this game, all I could come up with was: Its. F***ing. Great.

After somewhat disappointing DA II, my hopes were not at the highest mountain top. I'm very glad the developers climbed to that top anyway.

The graphics vary from pretty neat to simply amazing, especially the beach on Storm Coast offered some gorgeous images.

The music, superb on a Game of Thrones-y way. And I don't even like GoT that much (yeah, well, sue me).

But the core stays true to the first Dragon Age, which also is a very, very...very good game. And I just couldn't stop playing this, addicted to the max I was.

There are some negative aspects that caught my eye, though. Not many, but still...

The main villain. I'll try not to spoil anything, but...really? And the story had also moments where I felt it was fitting for a DLC, not for an AAA title.

Some glitches occurred along the way, mainly in the sound department, but that's about it.

Aaaaand finally I want to give a huge high five-thank you to Mah2c and Dragon-Archon, your guide was simply a work of art and an enormous help  :yay: 

Im so happy to know this, thank you and Congratulations on your new Platinum

• Like 3

:platinum: #2 - Minecraft PS4
1Lfbe519.png

Awarded all trophies
All trophies have been awarded.

I've been busy with other things so I haven't had much time to game lately but now that I have some free time I'm slowly getting back into it.
I finally decided to finish this game off for the second time

First plat of the year / Second plat on this account  B)

Edited by Nero
  • Like 2