Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Sb5c812.png

Top Dog

Unlock all other trophies.

3.02%

Ultra Rare

FINALLY got this one I got a little frustrated near the end as it kept getting stuck every so often and i forgot to save, i lost about 2 hours worth, was so worth it in the end though, now i think im gonna start EDF and FFXIII

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD

1Lc2727b.png

This one is actually a huge deal for me. Back in the day, I was never able to beat the game on Extreme, or beat one particular VR mission. I thought if I couldn't do it then, I surely can't do it now. All this time I thought my patience with games had gone down, as well as my skill. Well, I managed to beat Extreme (to get all the dog tags), and also beat that last VR mission; and it was all pretty painless! Guess I underestimated myself :awesome:

• Like 3

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD

1Lc2727b.png

This one is actually a huge deal for me. Back in the day, I was never able to beat the game on Extreme, or beat one particular VR mission. I thought if I couldn't do it then, I surely can't do it now. All this time I thought my patience with games had gone down, as well as my skill. Well, I managed to beat Extreme (to get all the dog tags), and also beat that last VR mission; and it was all pretty painless! Guess I underestimated myself :awesome:

Never underestimate yourself. Awesome deal with the Plat.

• Like 1

Shadow of the Colossus.

Earned it last week.

Quite pleased with this one. Next should be NFS The Run.

Major props to you for SotC. I'm finding the grip system very annoying. Wander loses his balance at the slightest of shakes, way more than he did in the PS2 version. I'm not looking forward to the time trials on hard.