PS Plus IGC September 2014 (US & EU)

Rubieno

I still want Dishonored :( I bought all DLC when it was on sale, but never had the chance to get the game itself. Anyway, shitty month, but it's fine because now I can focus on getting a bit of backlog out of the way... Bioshock on Survivor sure as hell takes a lot of time to complete LOL

Yes, I do.

Of every game released in recent memory almost all of the best ones are indie games.

limbo

Braid

brothers- a tale of two sons

the unfinished swan

shatter

Lone Survivor

journey

flower

contrast

transistor

bastion

stacking

guacamele

trine

machinarium

Valiant hearts

Child of Light

Papo y yo

Rain

Thomas was Alone

There are only a tiny, tiny handful of big retail games that come close to being as good as or better tham most of these.

my question for you is : would you rather get 2 free AAA titles and buy indie games or the other way around? i mean, the way you people worship indies.. i wouldnt be surprised in half a year to get all indie games for the IGC. whatever..people just keep thinking that if the service was good and is somewhat good now they should still support it. we are supposed as customers to not be satisfied when its not how it was. the moment you are, that's the moment the service will go downway. its basic life . of course, im not suggesting to not be satisfied when you get 3 AAA games or a free blowjob for getting playstation plus, but in its' curent state i think people are entitled to not like this.

Edited by drevviill

What is the IGC?

To think that just three months ago they offered NBA 2K14 for PS3 and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time  :angry: . Why didn't I get PS+ sooner?  :(  Anyway, it really is ridiculous that we went from those two PS3 titles in June to what we had in August (when I started the free trial) and what's coming in September (even though the PS3 games look fun they're not anywhere close to June).

While I'm here, I might as well ask a couple questions. Does Sportsfriends require a move controller on PS3? And are digital PS+ games tied to the subscription so that you can't play them once it runs out? Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I'm on my way out the door to go on vacation so I couldn't read previous posts.

What is the IGC?

To think that just three months ago they offered NBA 2K14 for PS3 and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time  :angry: . Why didn't I get PS+ sooner?  :(  Anyway, it really is ridiculous that we went from those two PS3 titles in June to what we had in August (when I started the free trial) and what's coming in September (even though the PS3 games look fun they're not anywhere close to June).

While I'm here, I might as well ask a couple questions. Does Sportsfriends require a move controller on PS3? And are digital PS+ games tied to the subscription so that you can't play them once it runs out? Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I'm on my way out the door to go on vacation so I couldn't read previous posts.

IGC stands for Instant Game Collection

Once your subscription ends, you can't play the games anymore. If you reactivate your subscription you can play them all again, even the ones that you got in your previous subscriptions

IDK about Sportsfriends

• Like 1

If you guys think well PS Plus isn't worth anymore, just think about it

It's way better to grab the games WE ACTUALLY WANT on sale

The problem is new gamers (PS4) don't notice it because they need ps+ to play online. We (ps3 gamers) are paying for discounts, the igc should be seen just as a bonus, after all we cannot keep those games, and even worse we're banned to buy them in the future when they're on sale.

Flash sales are great but they're for everybody, we (ps3 ps+) should get a discount there (25% off at least)

The problem is new gamers (PS4) don't notice it because they need ps+ to play online. We (ps3 gamers) are paying for discounts, the igc should be seen just as a bonus, after all we cannot keep those games, and even worse we're banned to buy them in the future when they're on sale.

Flash sales are great but they're for everybody, we (ps3 ps+) should get a discount there (25% off at least)

PS Plus discounts are not worth the 50$ because we only get discounted 10%, the difference is barely none. Looks like the ps plus time on the ps3 has come to the point it's not worth anymore

my question for you is : would you rather get 2 free AAA titles and buy indie games or the other way around? i mean, the way you people worship indies.. i wouldnt be surprised in half a year to get all indie games for the IGC. whatever..people just keep thinking that if the service was good and is somewhat good now they should still support it. we are supposed as customers to not be satisfied when its not how it was. the moment you are, that's the moment the service will go downway. its basic life . of course, im not suggesting to not be satisfied when you get 3 AAA games or a free blowjob for getting playstation plus, but in its' curent state i think people are entitled to not like this.

SOME people are entitled to not like this.

I wasn't interested in Dead Space 3 but Crysis 3 but Lone Survivor and Velocity Ultra are two of my favourite games I played this year. It is all about preference but the thing is most gamers refuse to even try out an Indy game because "tha graphics sux" but they are missing out on a great experience (like Brothers or Thomas Was Alone)

So as I (and others) were saying earlier instead of saying "this month sucks" try out some of the games first. Sure you may get a game like Proteus which does suck (at least to me) but you could also get a game like Far Cry Blood Dragon which is awesome

• Like 1