PS Plus IGC September 2014 (US & EU)

Rubieno

I'd hate to be in Sony's shoes right now, no matter what they out out for the IGC people will say it is a shitty month.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to everything except Sportsfriends, that doesn't sound to appealing to me. 

Parker

One of the issues I think most people will have this month is TxK. It can't even be 100%ed because a trophy is glitched. Imagine all the people that'll download the game, play it a bit, and find out they can't even complete it.

I'm bracing myself for a ton of complaints throughout the month.

wow....just wow. Not ONE single game interests me in this entire list. I can not believe how terrible PS Plus in NA has been in the last couple months, especially since they're now requiring ps plus for ps4 online play. I thought that added revenue would go to a much more recent and interesting game lineup.

But sadly its still the same 2 yr old games mixed with indie titles i will get bored of after an hour. :(

• Like 1

Thank god I'm not going to add anything this month to extend my massive backlog :) I know it's weird, lol, but i'm glad.

And I just don't understand how people hate on psn, is the best service ever, I know there's problems, but everything does break sometimes right? Ps + is simply amazing

And if they don't like it, there's always a place in X720, I mean Xone the follow-up of x360

• Like 2