PS Plus IGC September 2014 (US & EU)

Rubieno

This is getting ridiculously bad every month.

I didn't buy a single game in 2013, because I had no need for it with all the awesome titles.

This year I've bought at least 20 games to compensate a lot of these games.

If they were so fond of indie titles, they better called it the indiestation

• Like 1

I'd hate to be in Sony's shoes right now, no matter what they out out for the IGC people will say it is a shitty month.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to everything except Sportsfriends, that doesn't sound to appealing to me. 

Parker

well.. couldn't even remember when was the last time Sony was praised for IGC...  :giggle:

I am liking this Month, does anyone know if this all stars battle is cross platform?

from US PS BLOG:

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3, PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

From Kratos to Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth to Parappa the Rapper, Sony characters from all over the gaming spectrum are brought together in a fighting adventure that’s both easy to play, and hard to master. Take the battle online for competitive multiplayer action, or go head to head with a group of friends on the couch and prove once and for all who’s really the best!

probably cross platform...

Fokkin shite

Indie games taking over the world I hate it

Lucky for me and the others who love indie games!

But seriously - The whole point of the instant game collection is supposed to be to showcase games people might not otherwise have heard of - so indie games make a lot more sense. It ensures that good indie devs get a secondary source of income to supplement them if they didn't get a big income right away, as, unlike with 'Big' retail games, there isn't much of a tail on indie downloadable sales.

Retail games get slowly reduced in price by retailers, and, since they take longer usually to complete, there is more of a 'buzz' about them for longer, allowing people who missed the initial sales push to jump on later. With indie games, you can often blink and miss them, either because there were too many releases in one month to highlight them effectively, or simply because most of the people who loved them finish them and the buzz dies down.

Lucky for me and the others who love indie games!

But seriously - The whole point of the instant game collection is supposed to be to showcase games people might not otherwise have heard of - so indie games make a lot more sense. It ensures that good indie devs get a secondary source of income to supplement them if they didn't get a big income right away, as, unlike with 'Big' retail games, there isn't much of a tail on indie downloadable sales.

Retail games get slowly reduced in price by retailers, and, since they take longer usually to complete, there is more of a 'buzz' about them for longer, allowing people who missed the initial sales push to jump on later. With indie games, you can often blink and miss them, either because there were too many releases in one month to highlight them effectively, or simply because most of the people who loved them finish them and the buzz dies down.

Well sure but 5/6 indie games is a bit of an overkill yikes

• Like 1

Last year(s) Sony handed out games like candy, but no one wanted to buy PS+.
Sony: ;_;
Then they forced online into PS+ for PS4 like on Xbox and everyone suddenly bought PS+.
Sony: -.- ...no more games for you!

Well... not really ;) 
PS3 still had big games but I can understand that some PS4-only users are underwhelmed.

Guys, in 1 to 10 how much do you give to this month's IGC?

9/10

Just got home from school and am pretty excited to hear the games that are coming to PS+! Finally get to play All-Stars and Hoard after so much time and I'll try out Sportsfriends. Overall, great month (at least for me).

Nothing wrong with this month. I will catch up with my backlog and school will take time. I seriously don't know why people bitch about each month being bad. Not all months are going to be great some are going to be pretty bad but some pretty good. And for the record i believe the ps4 will get later on AAA games like next year.

Well.. this is a cruddy month personally for me since I already own Playstation Allstars (awesome game, btw) but I'm still happy playing this months Dragon's Crown! So happy that was put up. =) But goodness, I agree about the indie games.. I'm all for them, but not as my IGC selections.. I'd rather them be discounted or something other than this.