What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Gorillaz- November Has Come (Demon Days Live)

This song performed live definitely is an amazing sight to see. Definitely feels different from listening to the recorded version. :D I also like how Damon is slumped over when we see similar to how 2D does it. Wonder if this song was performed at the Demon Dayz concerts that were touring this year anyways.

Edited by Stuart Pot
  • Like 1

It took me +10 years to see this band live for the first (and the last) time. I was never a huge fan really, although I listened to them a quite lot in my teenage years but still, I got quite emotional. This song was the last one on the setlist and it made me slightly melancholic as it marks an end of an era. HIM as a band ceases to exist and for me it's kind of a realization that I keep getting older (turned 25 on Friday) and that all good things will come to an end someday.

Edited by novemberrx
  • Like 1

Deltron 3030- Deltron 3030 (Full Album)

I decided to give Deltron 3030 a chance since I loved the way Dan the Automator produced the self-titled album of Gorillaz, along with Del providing vocals for 2 songs which were Clint Eastwood and Rock the House. Have to say from what I heard so far, it's a pretty amazing album. I love Del's rapping for sure. :D Like the references dropped as well such as Ghost in the Shell in 3030. Would definitely recommend it if you liked the sound of the self-titled album of Gorillaz and the way it was produced or if you just want something new that you've never listened to before.