What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Funny... I see this topic pop up just after I updated my status with "Watching Ministry music videos on YouTube, thanks to random tweet... Now I have this urge to get in my car and go driving with them cranked up as loud as I can effing stand it. Louder even."

This is what started it (just the link, since I can't figure out how to imbed it  <_< )

http://youtu.be/oqzPFyeXGEE

Edited by DaisyVilla102

This is it: The first single the "Bangladeshian Sensation" ever wrote; Hate Me Now! This song, ever since it hit the airwaves, has become a Bangladesh folksong. The antisemitic, sexist lyrics went over very well in the country of Bangladesh and the United States.

Socceristhebest, the young 14-year-old prodigy, was always known to be a terrific rhyme stylist. However, he was over-shadowed by other Bangladeshian rapsters, such as "Queen", and "50 Cent". Sitting in his shack with the rest of his village, waiting for the song to finally release; everybody was in anticipation.

"Yo yo yo, all these motherfuckers hatin' now-a-days they can't do shit cause y'know, they're haters you know what I'm sayin'?" blared over the speakers. You'd think it was the second coming of Christ, with all attention focused on the AM Reciever. "HATE ME NOW, HATE ME NOW, HATE ME ON THE BLOCK HATE ME NOW", this is the moment when everybody knew he had a hit; but nobody said a word.

When it finally ended, there was no words. Only the deep, shallowed breath of the young man. Then all of a sudden, cheers bursted. They lifted him over their shoulders and chanted "Ka Li Ma! Ka Li Ma!" which, roughly translated, means "Finally, the newborn prince is here!".

Ever since this date, it is not uncommon to hear this song blaring through the dirt streets of Bangladesh and has since become a centerpiece of rap and hip-hop, and it will continue to grow with Socceristhebest at the helm.

Good to know, it's just.. Many of those involved in the Thrash community are very elitist, even compared to the fans of other Metal subgenres, so I try to be careful.

lol, I say to hell with all that. Hate when fans get into those arguments like you are only allowed listen to one genre, especially arguments over sub genres! xD

• Like 3