what's the easiest games to platinum on psn store ?

ABDU-HD

Assassins creed:liberations HD. It's easily the worst game in existence, and it will likely put you to sleep, but hey, at least its functional. Just pick up a collectables guide off the internet and play through the story and boom. Easy platinum.

I actually thought the single-player had great gameplay but a poor story. Overall i still thoroughly enjoyed it and wouldn't even rank it in the top 100 worst games i've ever played.

You need to go buy a PS2 game called Robot Warlords, then you'll know what a bad game is.

Trine 1 can be really frustrating if you patch it. The "better than the developers" is a lot harder than it originally was. I was gonna say Trine 2 for the PS3 though. You don't even have to beat the game to get the plat.

I can attest to that, it is NOT a super easy plat, it's not a hard plat either but that trophy can go burn.

Edited by MrManBuz

I actually thought the single-player had great gameplay but a poor story. Overall i still thoroughly enjoyed it and wouldn't even rank it in the top 100 worst games i've ever played.

You need to go buy a PS2 game called Robot Warlords, then you'll know what a bad game is.

Poor story, and poor mission set-up, nothing made sense in that game. With small-scale battles and tedious fetch quests, its basically the bastard child of the series.

Of the two platinums I have, Game of Thrones was the easier. Talk to all the in-game characters you can (they are shown on the map), keep saves at different points,and don't skip any battles or side quests (do side quests as assigned before finishing the main story), and you will do fine.

It got a lot of low reviews because of the graphics, but I only ran into a bug once (got stuck in a wall, but I had a similar problem in Journey, got stuck inside a mountain, so it might just be bad luck on my part!)

If you like a good story line, it's a great game. I recommend NOT reading too far ahead in a trophy guide, it's more fun to uncover the plot as you go.

It's Game of Thrones, though, and it's true to form, so it's dark. Lots of swearing, some key plot points happen in brothels, and lots of people die, frequently for bad reasons.

flower

Soulcalibur: Lost Swords

Tekken Revolution

None of those games have a platinum.  The OP was looking for easy games that have a platinum. :)

EDIT: Bah, :ninja: 'd!

Assassin's Creed II is easy - just use a guide for the collectible Feathers and away you go.  Heavy Rain is another easy plat; nothing challenging there, although you will have to replay several areas of the game repeatedly to get all the endings.  Mini Ninjas is another easy game, and it's actually great fun too. :D

Edited by StewartBros

Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

Dragon Fantasy book II

Deep Black...if you can even manage to start up a MP session and find a patient boosting partner

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition...start a game in arcade mode, pause it for 8 hours, go back to the main menu so the game can auto-save, and you'll have infinate continues. Same with new order mode. If you don't do this, its a hard platinum

Hotline Miami...start the game WITHOUT the patch and try to get a A+ rating in at least 11 chapters. Then replay any of the chapters over and over again until you get the "A+ rating in every chapter" trophy (which is the hardest trophy to get) then add the patch since the other trophies may glitch if you don't.

Dokuro

Gotta disagree with you there. Those time based trophies are too much of a pain for this to be considered "easy".

Edited by merciful84

I think everyone can agree that the easiest platinum ever is Telltale's The Walking Dead, there is no thought into it, you're just playing a point-and-click game where if you die, you'll spawn just before the QTE and now you'll know exactly what to press.

Trine 2 is also too easy, but you at least gotta work for it, in TWD you're just playing through the story and... that's.... awesome! You're playing through an awesome story and getting trophies and a free plat, it's the best game ever.

I think every other game can be hard in its own way and they purely depend on the player, some people may think Lollipop Chainsaw's plat is hard, i thought it was easy, and so on... but these two^? Trine 2 and TWD? I think any type of player can plat them.