What Are you Going to "Dress-Up/Cosplay" As For "Halloween"?

DarknessKey92

Well Since We Are Now in October, The Stores will Start(Some have since September) Stocking up With Costumes in preparation for the Annual Halloween Holiday; times of going for Candy "door to door" or being in A "Party".

I Never Been 1 to Dress up, but I'd come to admire some of the Costumes people Buy/Make.

Some people Who Cosplay @ Conventions Also take part.

I Remember in 2012 I saw A Very Nice(Good Quality Wig & Dress, not the obvious looking plastic) "Asuka Langley", which @ first I thought was "Mikuru Asahina"; but Asked her if it Was A Cosplay?...She replied "Yes, and that it's "Asuka" from Neon Genesis", which she then added "Made from scratch, for A Convention".

I believe She was simply Taking her Little Brother around for candy, Who I think looked 10; so After All the Annual Skeletons @ my doorstep I got An "Asuka Langley"(Highlight of my Halloween experience)...lol

Also Never look @ A pikachu in the face in the Dark, it looks so fucken creepy.

So Simply Type or Post A Picture of who you are going as.

Maybe you can reflect "Next or 3 years" from now, what you've decided to go as for Halloween each year; while adding once again what you've decided to dress as for that current year.

Edited by DarknessKey92

That reminds me, there Was 1 Halloween @ School where "5 People(4 guys & 1 girl) came dressed As A banana; and during lunch they gathered in 1 spot(it's pretty hard to not glance @ 5 bananas together in 1 spot).

Once everyone looked @ them, Some guy Dressed in A Gorilla Costume came rushing from the pool entrance & started chasing all 5 bananas; they all ran as a group for a good while until they decided to spread apart...1 of them even sat next to possibly people he didn't know(the people he sat next to had An awkward look on, but they didn't mind; just tried to control their laughter), until the guy in the gorilla suit chased him off again.

It was A good laugh.

That sounds pretty damn cool xD I was just kidding about the Giant banana though. I haven't dressed up in a looong time, since middle school actually. My niece wants me to dress like that little dragon from that little pony show. I dont think I will though. Edited by BasickAlphabit

Halloween is my favorite holiday... Just love the atmosphere of October, horror movies become more frequent on tv, pumpkin pie is every where in stores, kids in costumes walking down the street.... I miss being a kid. I don't typically dress up anymore... don't really have a reason to. No party to go to, wayyy too old to trick or treat. Last costume I had was the best.... It was a long black cloak with a chest piece that you put in, it was ribs exposed, a tube led up to a heart that you hold and filled with fake blood, every time you squeezed it blood would squirt out into the ribcage, came with a pretty cool skull mask... Wore that back in high school... Freaked a few freshman out in the lunch line, and had a few teachers looking at me... Best costume I ever had.... if I still had it, and fit it... i'd probably wear that one and sit on my porch with a bowl in my hands.... and freak kids out when they came up to get candy. 

• Like 1

hmmmm... We don't do Halloween actually but in case there will be a party and have to be on costume... might definitely want to be a Black Mage from FF Tactics... but meh... in reality... might be a zombie with fake blood and old ripped shirt...

Like every year, I can't really decide who to go as. This year I'm thinking of going as Poison ( Street Fighter ) Wiccan ( Marvel) or as a Ouji ( kinda leaning toward this one since the other ones seem more appropriate for Cons )

Our community does Trunk or Treating which is basicly a huge harvest festival at the school.

Cake walks, games, free food and music and of course safe trunk to trunk candy give outs for the children.

Anybody can dress up for fun so I'm dusting off my old Rainbow Dash outfit and wearing that.

Lol its a colored wig, blue hoodie with some blue ears and a tail belt lol.

• 8 years later...