What annoys you most in gaming?

ANTIOX_

• Online trophies when the servers close :blink:
  • Trophies from dlc that scrap my 100%s :shakefist:
  • Douchebags that make their team lose on purpose (using bombs in your own base to kill teammates and destroy the gates in fatprincess) :spank:
  • Kids that won't quit bitchin with their mics :blah:
  • Bugs that screw questlines for trophies :jaymon: (i'm looking at you skyrim)
  • HHD dying and no way to get my save back (lost my FF13 save with only 200K gil missing for the platinum :blink: )

• Like 3

sorry americans but i find you guys kinda annoying its always some american dude whos on the mic acting like a child or thinking their the dogs bollocks. very rarely its someone from another country who acts like this...... maybe its just the fact that people from america make up most of the percentage of gamers, who knows?!

Don't fool yourself, I have come across more than my share of douche-bags from the UK and Germany as well.

I don't think any one country is worse than another, but more so what game(s) you play.

• Like 2

sorry americans but i find you guys kinda annoying its always some american dude whos on the mic acting like a child or thinking their the dogs bollocks. very rarely its someone from another country who acts like this...... maybe its just the fact that people from america make up most of the percentage of gamers, who knows?!

Sorry, fella, I find more kids from our own country are guilty of this over americans.

Americans annoying ?? nah its the brits dude .. it doesnt get more annoying to talking to a brit. their accent is so UHH

• Like 1

I hate online trophies that make you grind, and I also enjoy but at the same time get frustrated at Crysis 2's multiplayer!!!!!

I forgot to mention I also hate most RPG's because they force you to go on insanely boring "go collect this random $hit so you can get this" missions. They are SUCH a waste of time!

i personally never use the mic. im not stereotyping anyone, just an observation...

i guess annoying people are gonna be annoying from any country.

i agree you do get some brits who are insulting to peoples,

thank fuck for the mute button :blah:

• Like 1

Cutscenes that cant be skipped.

When you're enjoying a game then randomly there is one super hard part which ruins the fun.

Brits raging online over the mics.

High levels that show skill of low levels.

People online who use unfair weapons. (Uncharted 3 - KAL, Battlefield 3 - USAS)

People stealing your kills. (e.g Mass effect 3 demo, uncharted 2-3, Metal Gear online)

Basically playing with/agaisnt fools >_>

Spammers

Campers

People kicking you for no reason

Cheaters

Disconnecters

My biggest annoyance would probably just be people in online multiplayers.

Let's see, people who think that winning/having a better score in a game/match means that they now have the right to start shouting their halfassed stereotypical insults at you, trying to act hard as nails behind their tv sets. This also means that they ('the winner') will amount to something in life because said game is their be all and end all.

However, if the tables are turned and you win and they lose, then you are 'insert insult/profanity here' who has no life. You might also be a cheater, have a modded controller, have a lag switch etc... funny that.

Nothing stranger than folk. :hmm:

Anyways, lag, some online trophies and repetitiveness aren't so great either.

Black Ops is such a subject of this. Anytime I get on, people with mics are always "dominant" and makes sure to tell you so. Losing to them makes you a fag, obviously

Black Ops is such a subject of this. Anytime I get on, people with mics are always "dominant" and makes sure to tell you so. Losing to them makes you a fag, obviously

Haha yeah they'll be sure to let you know that when you lose. Luckily i don't play any COD games and i don't plan to, most of my bad experiences where with uncharted 2 and 3 multiplayer, ick

• Like 1

- Bad cameras

- Clipping

- I don't know how to translate that from french "moirage"... Thing from textures that repeats in bad ways to create new patterns. For example when your character seem walking on some carpets instead of grass :S

- Buying a game 60€ without any DLC when it will be rereleased a few months later with all DLC at 40€... that's the new video game industry :yay:

Camera angles without a doubt. The single most annoying thing when playing a game and you are trying to traverse the terrain, and you get to a cliff or something and your view of the game all of a sudden goes to the face of the wall or out in the distance pointing in the direction you are NOT going.

This just points to poor game design. I don't like that.