Avatars You Wish They Had on PSN

Carville87

Lightning, Fang and Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII not the Lightning Returns ones. I actually saw someone once with a Lightning avi from Final Fantasy XIII. I texted them and asked them about it. Unfortunately, they only spoke, read, wrote Chinese so I have to assume they only offered those on the China PS Store.  Such a shame. Would love those from the first game.

• Like 1

I wish all avatars were available in every single country, except from those you get when you buy a special edition of a game. Other than that,

• Borderlands
  • Telltale's TWD
  • Disney characters
  • Anime characters
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Better Jak and Daxter avatars
  • God of War

Lightning, Fang and Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII not the Lightning Returns ones. I actually saw someone once with a Lightning avi from Final Fantasy XIII. I texted them and asked them about it. Unfortunately, they only spoke, read, wrote Chinese so I have to assume they only offered those on the China PS Store.  Such a shame. Would love those from the first game.

Those avatars come with a certain edition of the game, i'm not sure which but what i do know is that the codes only work in asian accounts. You can't buy them in the PS Store.

Edited by Tables
  • Like 1

I really wish there were SpongeBob, Batman, NASCAR, Black Lagoon, Fullmetal Alchemist, BioShock, and Alice: Madness Returns avatars along with more Saints Row, WWE, and Final Fantasy XIII trilogy avatars.

Sure, there's the option to use a profile picture on PS4, which negates the purpose of avatars, but only those who you have accepted a real name request from/those who accept a real name request from you can see it.

Edited by PlanetSurvival

I wish all avatars were available in every single country, except from those you get when you buy a special edition of a game. Other than that,

• Borderlands
  • Telltale's TWD
  • Disney characters
  • Anime characters
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Better Jak and Daxter avatars
  • God of War

Those avatars come with a certain edition of the game, i'm not sure which but what i do know is that the codes only work in asian accounts. You can't buy them in the PS Store.

Someone here who also wants better J&D avatars =o? While I a100% agree with you, check out the avatars counterparts on the EU store, you'll be very disappointed. The US versions were obviously not cared for.

Digimon

original Spyro

original Crash

SoulCalibur

Tekken

Bayonetta

Ni No Kuni

Sonic Adventure 2 artwork

Older Rayman ones (Rayman 3 HD, Rayman 2/Revolution or even the first Rayman)

those Okami ones America and I think Japan got but we didn't.

Edited by kamifox1
  • Like 1

Someone here who also wants better J&D avatars =o? While I a100% agree with you, check out the avatars counterparts on the EU store, you'll be very disappointed. The US versions were obviously not cared for.

Aye aye, i'm a huge Jak (and Daxter) fan.  :highfive:

I agree with your signature, but apparently ND and reviewers think Jak X was an awful game. Well, Nobody's Perfect after all. 

Aye aye, i'm a huge Jak (and Daxter) fan. :highfive:

I agree with your signature, but apparently ND and reviewers think Jak X was an awful game. Well, Nobody's Perfect after all.

Almost if not all reviews had ratings of over 5s though, with all the ones ive seen in the 7/10 area.

Literally the only bad thing about the game was the saving game bug, rationally speaking. If Jak X is bad for being one of the best, successful, fun as hell, and few movie cinematic type racing games, then Crash Team Racing is bad for being way too similar to Mario Kart 64, and being a fun game.

Jak X manages to tell a suspensful and ND specialty type movie-story while maintaining solid, fun, and improved gameplay from the 3rd game, had character development for several characters, and kept every characters personality from the trilogy intact perfectly. All of this in a damn SPINOFF game. Bad game my ass, its impossible for this to be a bad or average game. Solid/fun gameplay, AN actual (non typical) STORY in a spinoff, the game is even canon, etc, etc. Straight BS. This game is an honest CTR successor, but theres clearly some bias and ignorance in certain reviewers.

That TLOU reference got me mad as well. Ellie- "Jak X is stupid"? Then so is Crash Team Racing. All that game's purpose and concept was, was mindless fun (wheres all the other aspects that make a great game, excluding level design and ost?), while Jak X actually tied into the story of the trilogy, had character development, essentially and genuinely focused on Jak's prominent and prodigious racing skills from the main series, had a story to tell, and was a very sophicated handled spinoff game, etc, etc. It was factually genuis when you think about it. I just dont understand. If I was on a PC, I would have made my points even more effective.

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 1

The avatar I personally use on sites I can. What happened to avatars? They used to be so cool until somebody thought they were a funny writer. Hate the new ones, don't think ill ever buy one again.

Agreed. I'm really against the ones that say things like "noob", "Haters gonna hate", things relating to trolls etc. It just feels like they're promoting trolling and cyber bullying to me. They also seem to have all but stopped releasing game-related ones full stop aside from JRPG ones.

Edited by kamifox1
  • Like 2

Code Geass Avatars

Dragon Ball Avatars

More Anime Avatars

Some JRPG Avatars

and most of all:

I'd love to be able to buy avatars on PS4 too  :angry:

I'm sorry but we really don't need more JRPG ones. There's already way too many on there and this is me talking about the EU store where we miss most game-related ones and get random artwork and text crap instead most of the time.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Too bad Capcom doesn't have the marvel rights anymore. They probably would have supported UMVC3 with more characters and added more avatars to the store.

Sad sight. I wonder if we are gonna get any marvel games this gen. Not lego or disney infinity, but maybe ultimate alliance 3?