Avatars You Wish They Had on PSN

Carville87

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a Final Fantasy X one (I'd say the avatar that I have now, but it's not a PS3/PS4 game) of Yuna or honestly just anything from that game, it's so gorgeous.

A Portal one, like I use on steam.

I'd probably only pay 50c though, so I wouldn't be a worthwhile investment.

What would be cool, is if PS+ members (or everyone for a small fee) could upload their own avatars rather than choosing from such a small range.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a Final Fantasy X one (I'd say the avatar that I have now, but it's not a PS3/PS4 game) of Yuna or honestly just anything from that game, it's so gorgeous.

A Portal one, like I use on steam.

I'd probably only pay 50c though, so I wouldn't be a worthwhile investment.

What would be cool, is if PS+ members (or everyone for a small fee) could upload their own avatars rather than choosing from such a small range.

There is actually a Yuna avatar, if you're interested... Search for Yuna in the PSN store in your web browser, and you will find it. :) There's also a Tidus one...

It's a part of the DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY avatar series. They got tons of FF avatars under that game in the PSN store. :)

Edited by MMDE

I wish they had a Tombi! avatar!! :(

More Final Fantasy Avatars

Have you checked the avatars found under DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY? Yes, I wish they had more too, and especially some of Yoshitaka Amano!

Edited by MMDE

I'm with the OP on this one; The Legend of Korra avatars. I would buy one for $2 or $3; after all, it's something that I'd see whenever I fire up my console, and it's what would represent me online, so I'd be totally fine with that price tag. I am really happy that there's a TLoK theme for PS3 though :D