Avatars You Wish They Had on PSN

Carville87

So what Avatar do you wish they had on PSN? 

How much would you be willing to pay for it?

For me if they had the Sons of Anarchy Logo, Characters from Persona 4 or Characters from The Legend of Korra they could have my money.

I'd probably be willing to pay 25c or 50c.

Post a picture if you have found the perfect one.

Sons-of-Anarchy-Logo.png

So what Avatar do you wish they had on PSN? 

How much would you be willing to pay for it?

For me if they had the Sons of Anarchy Logo, Characters from Persona 4 or Characters from The Legend of Korra they could have my money.

I'd probably be willing to pay 25c or 50c.

Post a picture if you have found the perfect one.

Japanese PSN has these accessible although to be fair it is Persona 4 Arena Ultimax avatars not Persona 4 perse.

• Like 1

2282139-at_pamela_ibis.jpg

A pamela one, don't know if they already released one, but i think this one's perfect.

A marta one.

And an Aurica one.

I'd pay $0.69 each, also i'm not sure if there is already ones.

Pamela in that exact pose just cropped a bit is available on the US PSN only, yeah strangely the Atelier Totori avatars are US only not even Japan got them.

Pamela in that exact pose just cropped a bit is available on the US PSN only, yeah strangely the Atelier Totori avatars are US only not even Japan got them.

Damn it! that really doesn't make sense since it's only for US, i'd say it's natural if it's JP only, anyway i can hope that they bring it to other regions, right? :P

I would love to see Dragonball Z avatars. That crappy Battle of Z game that released last year was the perfect time to release them. Also would really like for the North American psn store to get both Tales of Xillia 2 and Symphonia avatars. EU and Japan have had them for ages, yet still no sign of them coming here. :(

Anything Batman, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mass Effect or Diablo

I'm not entirely sure if they're still up but, there were free avatars for Diablo 3's bosses. Happened to be where I picked up my current avatar.

I'd pay up to $5 if they had my avatar here on the forums on PSN.  :blush:

Edited by HellTSPRaiserz

Won't provide a pic for all, but there will be some, and some are meant to be inspirations. Not all are the ones I think should actually be scaled down.

Light Jak (so damn badly) from Jak 3. They have his counterpart form (two at that), Dark Jak, and younger selves (Old World Jak, New World Jak, and even Combat Racer Jak) from his series. Big missed opportunity IMO.

Just thought about this one to, but also the half faced light and dark Jak picture from the back game cover of Jak 3.

Dark_and_Light_Jak.jpg
Half faced Light and Dark Jak. Again, this is from the back cover of the retail Jak 3 game. Funny thing is, this is actually a fitting avatar for PSN, with no necessary edits but sharpness obviously and may'be non-square/pointed edges.

Some additional ones for other characters from other games-

- Dead Space series avatars (there's 3 main games on the ps3, so like wtf. Should have been happened.. overdue)

- Some better Sonic the Hedgehog avatars (seriously? Only ones from Sonic TH4? He should at the very least have generalized looking ones as defaults, but its too late for that -_-. With that said, its pretty obvious we should have some from STH 2006, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Generation. 2006 should have at the very least given us S, S, and S from their main game poses, which can be seen on the back cover of the game. Unleashed should have given us Chip, Werehog Sonic, Tails, halfed face Sonic/Werehog Sonic, which is on the front cover of the game, Sonic, etc, etc.

sonic1.jpg
Sonic's, Silver's, and Shadow's main and iconic poses from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. While it's already obvious that they (and these specific poses) should have been default avatars, especially with how old this game is, which includes it being older than the actual PS3 system and a launch game for the system, they also have 2 more pickable choices. Any other characters should have been put in the PSN store.

- Some Dragon Ball Z avatars (:/. I wanna rock Ultimate Gohan, Teen Gohan, and SSG Goku. The dbz games have an incredibly long history, and the sales of the avatars would be significant enough, despite the ps3 gen games overall reception. Just cause some ppl chose not to get the next gen games doesn't mean they'd ignore the avatars.

- Gravity Rush avatars (no explanation is necessary)

113552e0bf5e239ecdb5d30dbf2616dd.jpg?ito

Kat [character]. Just an example picture, but Kat is one of those characters who has the potential to have multiple different avatars of her character, as opposed to just one, but I won't post them all here, because I don't want to overwhelm this page/thread/my post.

gravity_rush_15_thumb.jpg

(Just an example pic... but this one is actually pretty fitting to.) Raven [character]. May not have appeared in any of the DLC, but she is the only other character in the game with gravity powers like Kat, and she is also memorable and plays enough relevance in the game. She also has potential for multiple different avatars of herself, but not as much as Kat.

- Legend of Korra avatars (with her first game ever on a console system coming out, it'd be great to see a few from her. The tv show is adored, loved, and has a relatively large fanbase (which part of that comes from the transitioning of The Legend of Aang series that came before TLOK). Apparently some of this will also show in the game's sales from what I read around different websites, so they could always get more money, plus the ladies would love this!)

korra1-1412956799720_medium.jpg

(Just an example) Yet another character with the potential to have multiple avatars of herself (lol the line is funny for some reason) via different poses and such. However, she's also one of those characters who would also be better off with only avatars of her character and none from the game, as they aren't important enough, so in that case she'd need multiple, which isn't a problem. And for Korra's case, they'd probably need to make 3D avatars instead of animated ones to avoid "conflict".

Yeah so I pretty much got lazy with the avatar thing. Just takes too much time looking for the right pic on google for multiple characters, or making one yourself on an editing program for multiple characters.

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 1