Avatars You Wish They Had on PSN

Carville87

Anime ones specially Naruto and all animes that have games on PS3 or Vita.....also Batman and Tekken avatars.I think it should be mandatory for every game released(at least on PS3 and Vita)...to have avatars.For Naruto avatars I would be willing to pay $2.00...for a Joker avatar too.

I wish they had the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 avatars back. I liked the Vergil one. Other than that, I would like some of Shadow of Mordor, Metal Gear Rising, DC Comics.

Wow didn't know they removed the avatars as well.What a shame.

Kingdom Hearts ones, for sure!  I'd use a Kairi/Marluxia one forever.  :D

Also, it'd be nice if Europe got the Atelier Totori, original Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII avatars that America got... what does it take to make an avatar available to all regions?!   :angry:

• 1 month later...

~Kind of a biased response from me, but originally, I had wished maybe they had just 1 avatar from the the Fairly Odd Parents. You know the one. You probably all know where that was going hee-hee ÷)

It was also so I could play with the role a little bit more, and to put some ppl at ease when I would get messages in my inbox back in the day about the show! I usually just played along with it lol

(*Even though I'm not the first to use the name unfortunately).