Avatars You Wish They Had on PSN

Carville87

• Any from the Atelier series (I don't remember seeing any on the EU store)
  • Persona 3 and 4 avatars, I doubt EU will even get the ultimax ones knowing our luck
  • final fantasy xiii avatars since I think both JP and USA got them but nothing for EU 
  • Xillia 1 avatars
  • The Walking Dead

Honestly I just wish they'd stop putting so many 99p ones of logos, countries and ugly word avatars and give us more from actual games. I mean why would I pay 99p for the letter A as an avatar when for 20-60p I could get a really nice one of a character?

• Like 2

Gravity rush or gravity daze has no avatars in both countries because the game is not on ps3

Killzone Mercenary, a PS Vita exclusive game, has avatars purchasable and useable over PS3, so im pretty sure that's not the reason.

Those were in the jp store too. The jp store gets the best avatars man. I dislike the eu avatars.

image.jpg

OMG! Those DBZ avatars look awesome, especially the Super Vegeta one! I can't believe they never brought these avatars to other countries. I can't imagine its that hard to transfer digital pictures from one region to another? >_<

OMG! Those DBZ avatars look awesome, especially the Super Vegeta one! I can't believe they never brought these avatars to other countries. I can't imagine its that hard to transfer digital pictures from one region to another? >_<

I know. Its ridiculous. The exclusive region shit is annoying. The psn store should be one big mega store available to everyone worldwide.

• Like 2

Be Cool if the "North American" Store had any of the Following:

1. "Blazblue: Series/Chrono Phantasma"
  2. "XBlaze: Code Embryo"
  3. "Fairy Fencer F"
  4. "One Piece: Unlimited World Red"
  5. "Kingdom Hearts 2,5 HD ReMIX(Mainly The Organization 13 members)"
  6. "Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2"
  7. "Batman Arkham Series"
  8. "Mortal Kombat(Maybe X)"
  9. "Guilty Gear"
  10. "Drakengard 3"
  11. "Tales of Xillia"
  12. "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2"
  13. "BLEACH: Soul Resurreccion(Funny how the "Trophy Images" already appear to resemble Avatars"
  14. "Record of Agarest War"
  15. "DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn"
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1