10/17/2014 Flash Sale(NA)

DarknessKey92

Does anyone know how long the flash sale will be available until? If it stays up until my birthday hits (in one week) then I will definitely be getting a game or two.

Until the end of this week(Once it's October 20th at 12:00 PM Pacific the sale Ends).

Edited by DarknessKey92

Is Battle Princess just a JRPG or what? I don't think I know too much about it, but I've been interested since it came out.

I haven't really looked in depth, but so far that's the only game I'm interested in or don't already have I think.

Also what's this about a Heroine sale? I looked on PS4 and it gave me a bunch of movies.  I hear Scott Pilgrim is one of the games on PS3, though? Is that even accurate?

Is Battle Princess just a JRPG or what? I don't think I know too much about it, but I've been interested since it came out.

Yep, it's a JRPG.

I agree. America always gets the best sales

Well... at least it's PS3 sale so us in EU can purchase it as well.

Anyways, people, I highly recommend Nep and Time and Eternity. For this price, it's absolute bargain ;) (Says the one who paid full price for both games and don't regret it at all)

• Like 1

Already picked up Resident evil 6 ultimate edition as well as sound shapes ultimate edition, now I think I will add bayonetta, portal 2, and Resident evil code veronica x! So many games this month. And I still have to get costume quest 2 on the 31st. Maybe I will end up breaking $100 for the free $15.

If you have EU or any other account you can just make another account and buy game cards in the right currency on pc game supply. Its what I do you dont have to miss out.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva on ps vita, but it seems that the all vita games from psn are region locked.

If you have EU or any other account you can just make another account and buy game cards in the right currency on pc game supply. Its what I do you dont have to miss out.

Does this mean I can buy "content" from the EU store and use it on my US account?