Sale of the Dead

snakebit10

I remember when Outlast was free on ps+. I somehow managed to miss getting it even though I was already a plus subscriber. Still $5 isn't a bad deal for it.

I did get it free but I can say 5 dollars is definatly worth it. I still consider it one of the best games I played through this year.

• Like 1

No The Walking Dead Season 2 Season Pass sale is kinda BS, but finally a good sale this time around. There may only be one game (rain) on the whole Halloween sale that I want (wish it was $4.99 though.. that extra dollar is so troll-like), but at least I get to FINALLY get a game I WANT (been waiting for), and at least this is a pretty good sale.

I'm getting I Am Alive to, but it's not a game that I was ever sure on buying. I'm just taking advantage of the sale (huge sale price drop), because 

$15.00 was just too much for me, and it's a game that's relevant to the genre of games I mostly play, loved, and favor.

Will definitely been looking at trailers for these other games. Could possibly end up getting more than these 2 games, since im not familiar with a good deal of them.