PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

I can't say I'm excited for all these games but man, some people really need to learn how to express their disappointment without the childish antics. Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd think some of the replies came from a little kid. It is funny actually, tons of people claim that CoD is for children but they obviously haven't participated in one of these threads.

For $50 a year, I've more than got my fair share of freebies and discounts out of PS+ already, I imagine I'll be a subscriber until the service ends. Very happy consumer here. 

Parker

I agree with you! These few months have been now quite bad but still i'm not complaining cause we get so many games with 50€! :) Looking forward to try plat frozen synapse prime, binding of isaac and the hungry horde.

November looks not that good for people who love Sony renting system (IGC), I don't care too much about IGC but I feel bad about people who really thinks it's everything ok, that ps+ is the same, no,  ps+ has changed a lot since became mandatory for ps4 online, my biggest disappointment at this moment is that Flash sales does not include PS+ discounts (especially for subscribers who still cannot afford a ps4).

Considering i payed about 12€ on frozen synapse alone on vita release (about a month ago...) thats almost 3 months of ps+. My maths may be somewhat off, but its seems cheaper on ps+... oh well, its not as if we arent used to this thread each month.

Also, I wouldnt suggest anyone expects 5 AAA games for christmas either, its not where ps+ is going

Edited by Memnoch

Thanks Sony.

I've been with PS+ since my second month of owning a PS3. So all the way back to 2011, I've subscribed to this service. I've always boasted about the hundreds of free games I'd gotten and recommended it to everyone. Earlier this year when my sub expired I started renewing in 3 month chunks as the games got shitter.

The month before last, I had no desire to renew, not a single bit, but I did, SOLELY for DriveClub, I renewed my standard account to a plus account 2 days before it came out, thinking that after OVER A FUCKING YEAR OF BEING DELAYED that they would have finally pushed it out.

Then they took away the PS+ version.

So basically, what I'm trying to say, is thank you Sony, for taking something I loved that had a GREAT value, and pissing all over it with crappy little indie titles for a year.

And yes, I have every right to call them crappy little indie things. I get the PS4 can't give away AAA games this early, I understand and respect that, but not only did they promise and not deliver us DriveClub TWICE, but the quality of PS3 and Vita's games has dropped too, THAT's what's annoying. Last month we got Arkham Asylum. Great game, love the game, played it 5 years ago on a friend's PS3. You know what we got in 2012, when it was still relevant? Asylum's sequel, Arkham City.

I liked Metrico, I liked Velocity 2 (I fucking love Velocity 2), but they are pissy little indie games and if I wanted them I'd much rather just buy them each for like ten bucks each and be done with it.

But the last thing I played from PS+ this year, was Velocity 2, and that was September 6, almost 3 months ago. PS+ used to keep me from buying games, either because I had enough or from fear that I would get them for free soon, this year I've bought at least twice as many games as I did last year, and I can't help but think it's because of PS+

But in the end, it's still good value, it's just that it used to be SUCH good value that when it's not always superb I feel like I'm getting shit. And we'll all still end up paying for it. I do hope that it will pick up it's game sometime soon though, AT LEAST on PS3 and Vita. I wouldn't personally expect anything big on PS4 until the end of 2015, and even then probably just Killzone or Knack, and why they don't sell AND are always so cheap in stores is beyond me, Killzone is beautiful and Knack is the only 3D platformer I can even remember playing in the 2010s.

• Like 1

I don't know why people expect AAA games out of a service that's 50€ year, specially for PS4. With that said, it's true that the games aren't very good this month but Binding of Isaac alone is worth the subs money for this month.

Edited by Ragister

I don't know why people expect AAA games out of a service that's 50€ year, specially for PS4. With that said, it's true that the games aren't very good this month but Binding of Isaac alone is worth the subs money for this month.

You don't know why people expect AAA games?

Were you a Plus subscriber in 2013? (Far cry 3, ac3, saints row 3, battlefield 3, sleeping dogs, hitman absolution, mass efect 3, catherine, demon's souls, ICO & SotC, MGS 2 and 3, remember me, spec ops, nfs most wanted, et f*cking cetera)

2014 started well (borderlands 2, bioshock inf, metro, DmC, payday 2, dead space 3, etc) but this last few months we've been getting shit games when compared to what we were used to, that's why we expect more.

You don't know why people expect AAA games?

Were you a Plus subscriber in 2013? (Far cry 3, ac3, saints row 3, battlefield 3, sleeping dogs, hitman absolution, mass efect 3, catherine, demon's souls, ICO & SotC, MGS 2 and 3, remember me, spec ops, nfs most wanted, et f*cking cetera)

2014 started well (borderlands 2, bioshock inf, metro, DmC, payday 2, dead space 3, etc) but this last few months we've been getting shit games when compared to what we were used to, that's why we expect more.

I was not. I'm not a subscriber at the moment even. Regardless, I also said that it was more true to PS4. At the same time, with so many given, the options decrease and liek you said, people only complain now because they were used to get more than they imagined, yet now just because they are getting less but still above what is paid, they rage and cry that its not worth it when everything shows it is and will continue to be, just not with those big name games which might come from time to time and not every single month. People forget that Sony, or any other company, isn't Santa and they won't be simply handing out all their games for "free".

this is...well it's pretty lame, of all the games they could give on PS3 from all these years they give a Vita game that just came out, I didn't even know there was a PS3 version

PS+ has been declining in value for a while now and now this is just not worth it, it just isn't, hopefully I finish some of my PS+ games by the time my sub ends so I don't have to get it again

Copied from the IGC October thread. I think what's written in bold can be copy and pasted every month, into every IGC thread and it will always be relevant, because that's just how Instant game collection is now, indie fucking shit. I miss the good old days of getting Battlefield 3 and saint's row 3 in the same month. And now we just get this. I'm begininng to really hate sony.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DRIVECLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lol Driveclub? Have you even played Dust yet? Dust shits all over that pos that is #Driveclub

• Like 3

November is full of new releases of big interesting titles. FarCry 4, Assassin's Creed (Unit and Rogue), GTA V on PS4, Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Personally wasn't going to pay attention to November lineup anyway.

I might give Escape Plan & SteamWorld Dig a try later though.

If you didn't play Dust: An Elysian Tale yet then you should download it and play it. It's really good game.

I don't have an aversion to indie games, but this month is really not for me. I've checked out gameplay videos for all the offerings and aside from The Escape Plan (which is still only a maybe) nothing really appeals to me. It's no big deal though, I've still got loads of other games to play including Dust which I've heard nothing but great things about