EA Sale

DistantFox

Hey guys, I just checked the ps3 store and saw that there is a pretty sweet sale on some EA games. As far as I know it hasn't been mentioned anywhere else, so I'm letting you guys know. This is also the first time I'm doing something like this, so it will probably be lame.

• Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition- $2.99
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2- $2.99
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition- $4.49
  • Crysis- $2.99
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition- $4.49
  • Dead Space- $2.99
  • Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning- $2.99
  • Mass Effect- $4.49
  • Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition- $10.49
  • Mass Effect 3- $3.99
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Ultimate Edition- $7.49
  • SSX- $2.99

So what do you guys think? There's also some Amalur and Mass Effect 3 DLC for sale. Let me know if I missed anything, or did anything wrong. I don't have any of these besides Burnout, so do you recommend any? Also, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (WTF?) is on sale for $2.50, is that any good?

Edit: Just remembered I had Amalur :P

Edited by ryansvader
  • Like 3

Thanks man, Goekie use to post the store update a little while ago but I dont know what happened to that. Glad to see someone else doing them, even if its just the sales (which is what im mostly interested on) :D Ima pick up KoAR, great deal, it also gives me a reason to turn on my freaking ps3.

Edit: Turns out I had already "bought" KoAR -_- this is why I stopped downloading the tripple A games that came to Plus IGC.

Edited by Demigod

When I first saw this in the store, I was surprised, because EA had a sale less than 1 month ago? (Definitely less than 2 months ago.) And some of these games were on that sale.

I'm specifically glad Crysis returned, as I missed it last time, and I was extremely mad then. I'll also be getting Burnout (what an awesome discount). In general, i'm going to have to say Crysis, Dead Space.. actually after re-looking at these games on sale, these are ALL steals. This is one of the best sales I've seen, but Dead Space and Crysis especially are major steals.

• Like 1

Damn this is like the 5th time an EA sale happens for the same games. lol

Next sale is just giving out them for free.

That being said its a good little sale for people looking for god games at a small price. Alice: Madness Returns is a great game and a real steal that that price.. Its way better than getting it at Gamestop for $30+ on an Used copy.

Practically a Steal Compared to the regular price.

• Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition $2.99(Originally $19.99)
  • Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition $4.49(Originally $29.99)
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition $4.49(Originally $29.99)
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Ultimate Edition $7.49(Originally $49.99)
  • Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition $10.49(Originally $34.99)

I'd be very happy right now, if I hadn't already Bought and Finished both Alice & NFS:HP months ago. 

But this is still an excellent chance to get them, for people who've been planning to get any of these games & DLC for very cheap.

I'm a little pissed off that I bought Hot Pursuit during the racing game sale when I could have waited 6 weeks and bought it with the DLC for an extra $2.50  :angry:

Other than that, this sale looks pretty great. Looking forward to finally starting the Dead Space series, and revisiting Burnout Paradise after playing it on PC.

Considering Alice, SSX and maybe the Crysis games, though I get the feeling SSX could be a PS Plus game over the winter. Sport-ish game, but one that doesn't piss off the people who usually whine when Sony throws something like PES or NBA 2k14 into the IGC.

Somewhat interested in Battlefield, but I'm always put off by the mountains of dlc with EA games. I don't even know what dlc I'd need to buy to round out Mass Effect Trilogy.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld