Multiple forums sites treat you like dirt if you stated your opinion.

SirNikolai

I'll be on this forum site a lot more due to i can't deal with kids no more:(.

- Don't you hate it when you state your opinions & gets grabge on?

- Don't you hate when other forumer users ignore your previous, which clearly they didn't understand & they want the proof stil

- Don't you hate when other forumer users put words/different words in your mouth..

I recently quit the Maplestory Forums. The things above drive me to the wall even the last one IRL.  I make sarcastic jokes for myself to calm down, which is when i'm start to get angry, than the rest is history if i get gang up on.

What do you think about the younger generation of kids? i thought 2 of these forums were good children, but boy I was so wrong.

The topic was based on an different sexual orientation & such.  My opinion on this matter was how does one become an different sexual orientation.

Estrogen  & Testosterone are part of our DNA (Human chromosomes), which is an certain part of how humans are made, but i don't know whether 1 horomone has to have an more impact than the other to change their sexual orientation.

My wrong doing was i shouldn't feed them (Human twisted chromosomes), which was the best way @ the time because i'm twisted & i didn't know if one had more impact than the other.

Welcome to the internet, where no one listens to you and no one cares about your opinion, but everyone feels the need to push theirs down your throat.

It has nothing to do with how old a person is, there are just people like that on the internet. Don't let them get you worked up. After all, they don't matter in the slightest. They're random people you've never met.

• Like 3

I'll give you some advice.

If someone ever gives you grief, whether it's on this forum or another forum, you have to learn to let it go and most importantly, don't respond to the negativity.

Online, it's easy to hide behind a username and bully others and for others to join in to feel like they belong. I'm telling you, the better man will not feel anger, but pity. Pity because those people have to resort to cyber bullying in order to feel an ounce of importance in their life.

• Like 1

Always remember that forum is like a home/house where people of different lifestyles and opinions come together. The best thing you can do is speak your piece clearly and accurately so at least person sees it. Also age can affect but that is only to a certain extent, one can't blame age for their behaviour. 

Also one thing to remember about opinion, even if you're right, they will search for some doubt in it. 

i got no problem with that if talking about AW LOL.

So this cyber bullying is what 13yrs -16 do these days.

I admit i did want to meet @ least one forumer from that website tho in the end i would throw that away because i was already flamed & said harsh things:(

i got no problem with that if talking about AW LOL.

So this cyber bullying is what 13yrs -16 do these days.

I admit i did want to meet @ least one forumer from that website tho in the end i would throw that away because i was already flamed & said harsh things:(

CALL OF DUTY IS THE BEST GAME EVAR, ITS SO RELISTICK. IF YOU DISAGREE I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN. ALSO I HAD SECKS WIF YOUR MOTHER LAS NIGHT.

YOU WAT M8? YOU AIN'T HAXES SECKS WITS NO ONES BUT YOURZ HANDZ! i gonNANA REKT YOUR FACEH IN SCHOLZ TODay in FRONT OF MAHY GIRLFRIEND! 

This topic went from opinions to sexual stuff to COD to burning down houses. I have no idea what the hell is going on here.

Life is what is going on here............. that and some of us are crazy.  :ninja:

• Like 1

- Don't you hate it when you state your opinions & gets grabge on?

- Don't you hate when other forumer users ignore your previous, which clearly they didn't understand & they want the proof stil

- Don't you hate when other forumer users put words/different words in your mouth..

Looks like someone took a wrong turn on the internet and ended up here. We're no different from your MapleStory friends

• Like 2

Witnessing and dealing with all the reasons you listed, I can attest that age doesn't make much of a difference. But it's easier to realize that if they want to be bitter and hateful because someone doesn't agree with everything they do, then let them since it will probably/eventually bite them back somewhere down the road.

Looks like someone took a wrong turn on the internet and ended up here. We're no different from your MapleStory friends

I wouldn't called them friends, but regardless I've did repsect them to an point until i couldn't take it anymore. The forum moderators will always side with the community

The topic was based on an different sexual orientation & such.  My opinion on this matter was how does one become an different sexual orientation.

For the record, this is a question... not an opinion.  I'm kind of getting the impression some people don't really know what the word "opinion" means anymore.  People will say just about anything, take hot button issues, state their "opinion", vehemently argue with anyone that disagrees and wonder why everyone is getting on their ass about it.

Without really knowing the context, it's hard for me to craft any kind of thoughts on the issue per the OP... but I will say just because I've been around the block once or twice and I'm a somewhat jaded, cynical forumgoer... that I think you're not telling us the whole story, and if you got banned or kicked out or "treated like dirt" on "multiple forum sites", there was probably a reason for it.  Maybe the problem isn't them.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

This is what forums are pretty much.  Not everyone is going to like your opinion, some may criticize it.  I wouldn't let them bother you too much, if the forum itself is badly ran where trolls and so on aren't banned eventually, then just quit using those forums.  I've only really found one nasty forum that I found great at the start, but then the management kind of went to hell after awhile and it became a less enjoyable site to spend time on.

For the record, this is a question... not an opinion.  I'm kind of getting the impression some people don't really know what the word "opinion" means anymore.  People will say just about anything, take hot button issues, state their "opinion", vehemently argue with anyone that disagrees and wonder why everyone is getting on their ass about it.

Without really knowing the context, it's hard for me to craft any kind of thoughts on the issue per the OP... but I will say just because I've been around the block once or twice and I'm a somewhat jaded, cynical forumgoer... that I think you're not telling us the whole story, and if you got banned or kicked out or "treated like dirt" on "multiple forum sites", there was probably a reason for it.  Maybe the problem isn't them.

Insults were going back and forth  3 against 1 .Correct in the end I was the only 1 Banned, yet  I was flaming still after the ban, cause no one else got banned.

Opinion's are like butt-holes. Everyone has one even if they stink or not. On my way to the middle ages of life.. looking at kids and teenagers. I see more disobedience and disrespect in every aspect out in the social world. The they don't give a shyt era i guess. As well as, since they can troll or be an ass to someone with no worry of a consequence. They going to do it regardless.  I'm not saying all younger people are this way.

A lot think they can express their Opinion's and not have to hear anyone's else's opinion. This how i see it.. But i could be wrong.. lol

Eh, I got banned from a forum for telling someone that being overweight can affect libido and that sometimes women can be the ones at fault. (Unrelated).

Sometimes people start arguing if you just state honest truth. Like the overweight thing, people want their problems solved but don't want to admit that they might be the cause of it.

Or when people are like ''Oh no, my toddler got into my make-up case again and made a mess! Better take a picture for facebook!''

Point out that maybe they shouldn't ignore their kid long enough for that to happen and their reaction is that they would murder you in your sleep if they could for suggesting they might not be that 'perfect parent' they like to imagine they are.

Yeah, I don't have friends lol

But in text form as well, people can read and interpret things entirely differently.

I'm not sure where I was going with this...