New option on repoting cheater

snakebit10

I think it's a good idea, but I think it would be better to have an "Unobtainable trophy" option instead. That way, it's not just for people getting online trophies after servers getting shut down.

I like this idea also.

I bring this up because I noticed people got the Socom Confrontation plat recently. The servers has been down since Jan 2014.

It would be a bit easier since then you'd know if they were hacked.

I like this idea also.

I bring this up because I noticed people got the Socom Confrontation plat recently. The servers has been down since Jan 2014.

Haven't checked them, but they could have gotten the MP trophies before the servers went down, then got the non MP trophies later.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how the earning trophies closely together would work. Since in Digimon Rumble All Star Rumble I earned about 4-6 close together. And several other games as well.

Unless it is something that would be completely unrealistic time frame to a game.

Depends on game, and yes some do unlock (or can be unlocked in quick succession) - don't worry people looking at that sort of 'hack' know what they are looking for

Hi This cheater tracks are a joke.

And here´s why there´s one player in the portuguese top he´s nr.7 hes a cheater ,he´s ps3 is hacked,

And what did he do just to get on the legit list?

Bought the PSNPROFILES PREMIUM!!!!!!!

So the joke´s on us.

After this stunt what else can i say tracking cheaters in here is a JOKE!!!!

If you´re a cheater Buy Premium and you get a Pardon :facepalm:

Hi This cheater tracks are a joke.

And here´s why there´s one player in the portuguese top he´s nr.7 hes a cheater ,he´s ps3 is hacked,

And what did he do just to get on the legit list?

Bought the PSNPROFILES PREMIUM!!!!!!!

So the joke´s on us.

After this stunt what else can i say tracking cheaters in here is a JOKE!!!!

If you´re a cheater Buy Premium and you get a Pardon :facepalm:

You get back to leaderboards if you hide the flagged game.

Do you actually think about what you say, or do you just let your mouth run wild ?

Premium has NO (I believe that needs emphasis) incidence on the profile pages. If he cheated and hasn't been reported, then go premium and report him. If he hid hacked trophies, then he's on the legit list.

Having had a quick look at his list, could you tell me what he hacked ?

Either way, this sort of this blatent name calling and random BS is just not needed.

I didn´t know if you could hide the flagged the game(like Socom one of them)

And Santaisalie i´m not talking bad about the premium i´m talking about some clever exploit he did,

he was on the cheaters list and right on the day he bought the premium he got on the legit list coincidence?

And no BS Here you dont know me so we better stay at that.

I know the guy i played with the guy i have many friends in common who have him added has friend so no BS here.

Im a Legit player who loves making trophies(challenges) and it makes me sick people who cheat, like hackers no personality!

I didn´t know if you could hide the flagged the game(like Socom one of them)

And Santaisalie i´m not talking bad about the premium i´m talking about some clever exploit he did,

he was on the cheaters list and right on the day he bought the premium he got on the legit list coincidence?

And no BS Here you dont know me so we better stay at that.

I know the guy i played with the guy i have many friends in common who have him added has friend so no BS here.

Im a Legit player who loves making trophies(challenges) and it makes me sick people who cheat, like hackers no personality!

It has nothing to do with premium, it's how the site works with hidden trophies, so rather than using conspirary theories, look things up

conspiracy theories, you´re funny.

so you can create a lot of ways to track the cheaters and the cheaters just hide the hacked games,

no way of tracking them asolutely,nice.

Well if they hide their hacked trophies it's like they never hacked. But all they are doing is cheating themselves. Anyway to the unobtainable trophies idea, I like it.

If it's the socom plat, you could say that they are earned to quickly together - it's just a save file so everything pops ;)

I can see the point for this report, but usually people just use one of the others and then add a longer comment

Actually this persons trophies for Socom are spread out somewhat. SO I don't think they did the hack were all the time stamps are close together.

But it doesn't matter because their level also changes based on hidden trophies, so he's still number 7, but I'll stop now, before the hidden trophies suck protestors get a sniff of this thread

Right, their level changes, but only when they hide the hacked games they've been detected on. They probably have quite a few more hacked games, so should we really be giving them the benefit of the doubt? The fact their stats change accordingly means practically nothing.