PS+ IGC January 2015

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• inFAMOUS: First Light
    • The Swapper
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Prototype 2
    • Duck Tales: Remastered
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
    • Whoa Dave!

Looking forward to the PS4 lineup!

Platinum'd Prototype 2 already but it's very easy for those that haven't already. Ducktales might be a good pick up too.

Haven't seen anything from the two Vita titles, might give them a go though.

Not a bad month, considering how many games I got from Xmas it might take me longer than usual to get through these.

Can't wait to try Duke Nukem on VITA and it seems like The Swapper is a cross-buy, so hyped for that too. Kinda disappointed I got Prototype 2 at a garage sale and platinumed it already (It's extremely easy) Duke Tales also looks like it could be a lot of fun. Wish I had a PS4 to play First Light (I watched my brother play Second Son and it was good) Prototype and Infamous both have a very similar combat style, so that's interesting.

But wait, I thought Duke Nukem was being released Jan. 14th?

Well I've already got the swapper and first light, so nothing on ps4. don't know anything about the others, so I'll give them a try. 

This is why I prefer not buying indie games and cheaper stuff on PS4. It's usually not this big titles (Injustice and Infamous) on IGC. Hope we start getting these more often.

I've bought Ducktales earlier and have no Vita.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at vgchartz, which I know isn't accurate but since the numbers for Tomb Raider are known it gives an estimation of the error in their data, I'd estimate Thief sold 2.5M-3M copies which is definitely a disappointment to them if 7M copies of Tomb Raider was disappointing.

And in case anyone was wondering, since the approximately 7,000,000 copies of Tomb Raider sold only include the PS3/Xbox 360 versions then they only show approximately 60% of the sales for any given item. Though they don't figure in digital sales so they could only show as little as 40% of the sales for any particular game and/or system.

Edited by ScutumMagister