PS+ IGC January 2015

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• inFAMOUS: First Light
    • The Swapper
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Prototype 2
    • Duck Tales: Remastered
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
    • Whoa Dave!

Looks like I'll probably just be playing inFamous: First light. But that's all I was really looking forward to next month anyway. Saves me from paying $15 since I was going to buy it at some point anyway. So that said, January is a good month for me as far as getting my money's worth from PS+.

I recognize I'm in the minority, but given this month's offerings I think I'll let my Plus lapse in a few days and re-sub at the end of the month.

Neither of the PS3 games really screams "play me!" and I won't be picking up a Vita or PS4 anytime soon. I'm encouraged by what everyone seems to see as an increase in quality of the IGC though.

Motherfuckin' Duke Nukem on the Vita? Hell yes!

All in all, that is a pretty damn good month. Unfortunately I'm sure we'll see a fair amount of bitching. If not here then on the PS Blog for sure. 

Parker

As with every posting, unfortunately. You can't please everybody but like I've posted on another forum, I've found some of my favorite games to come from PS+ offerings that I had no interest in.

I think this will be the first month that I download all of the PS+ games.  Already have Duck Tales, but looking forward to playing the rest.

Duck Tales is actually the first game offered on PS+ that I already had bought.  Been pretty lucky with that sort of thing.

Edited by JaneAusten69

Bought inFamous when it came out on disc here 2 weeks after the digital release so even though I have the game, I could still trade it in or sell it to a friend if I wanted so not too bummed about that.

Duke 3D though, that was up here for a couple hours and in those couple hours I spent 15 bucks on it and played the hell out of it, proud to be the second person to 100% that game's trophy list but a bit bummed that the second it's going to get a proper release I'd get it for free, because if I missed those damn couple hours of availability I'd have saved 15 damn dollars. Dang it!

Decent list though, DuckTales I'm keen on, if only because what people say. Prototype always interested me but I never bought it. inFamous and Duke are great, and Duke online with all the PS+ people is gonna be great. Swapper and Dave can be the 2 games of the month where I know nothing and am open to being pleasantly surprised.

Thank god I dont have Inf:1st Light and Swapper. 

Would be cool if PSPLUS had a game vote for the next "free" stuffs even if all the choices suck.