Most annoying trophy you're going for?

StormRacer872

Guilty Gear Xrd: A Man of Wealth and Taste (Gold). Much like Abyssmal Shopaholic in BB:CSX, you have to get every possible item in Xrd's M.O.M mode. But, seeing as though there are over 500 missions in that mode... *sighs out of frustration* Also, Cash on the Table can go rot for all I care. Same thing with World Tour (which is bugged, by the way) and getting 30 S ranks in Mission Mode.

Title grinding in Tales of Xillia 1. Need I say more?

EVERY ONLINE BASED TROPHY. Need I say more? But I'll be honest now.

46L324156.png

:gold:Virtually Impossible

I am currently I am working on trying to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 2 and this trophy right here will block me from doing so and it is the worst. Because in VR Missions, MGS1 Snake's Variety Mode is an absolute bitch. There's only three, but man it is terrible and I'll tell you why. Level 1 is a sniping mission where you gotta take 31 enemies out before they reach their destination (which is a cardboard box) and talk about twitch shooting, Level 2 require you to take out all enemies in the dark, and I'll say is shot gun to the head. Then Level 3 is Survival Waves and I did that once on PS2 but took me half a year (I was 12 at the time.)

• 3 weeks later...

Get A Life Hotline Miami

This trophy is driving me insane to the point that I can't play this game anymore. No matter how hard I research some soultions on how to unlocked it and posting things on how to unlicked it but no response of it I still can't even get A+ for most of the chapters of unpatched. Worst chapter by far is Assault and chapter 9 that I can't do things my way way because too many people are so annoying that I can't even kill them. Worst trophy sunce Catherine Babel trophies where I just have no idea on how to solve the puzzels yet.

hmm well there's Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace in Red Dead.... beat hardcore in Dead Space 3.... flawless raider in Destiny, not because I can't do it, it's because every time I join a gaming session nobody fucking gets organized to play so my friends list gets cluttered with people who want to do it but then don't... hate relying on other people..

Lol that sums up the soundtrack pretty well.

I agree that the game is a flawed masterpiece but if you can see through them flaws then there is an amazing story and characters waiting to be discovered.

Yes it's a shame what happened to Cavia but they did leave on a high note with Nier, Yoko Taro (Cavia Director) went on to make Drakengard 3 at least (which i still need to play!) and Keiichi Okabe (Composer for Nier) did the soundtrack for that too.

Thanks Red i'm going to need patience to get this plat...but i will get it! :lol:

I recommend playing Drakengard and Drakengard 2 for the PS2.

Nier kept referencing one of the ending to Drakengard and I was really surprised and ecstatic when I found out Nier is based on that ending. 

Although Drakengard 3 came out years after Nier, the developers regard Nier to be the true Drakengard 3 since Drakengard 3 takes place a thousand year before the first game while Nier takes place thousands of year after the first two game.

1Ldf3b57.png

:gold: オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT 
全オリジナル楽曲のEXTREME/PERFECTを取得

(Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- Dreamy Theater 2nd)

Only one song left to Perfect here, in Hatsune Miku no Gekishou.

Feel my struggle.

Edited by Kashiyuka

12L3817ac.png

Nidhogg: Hogglike - Dominate every level in one singleplayer game

It´s almost impossible to get this. The Ai is so random  :angry: and in top of that you need to beat it in ONE SINGLEPLAYER GAME. By the way you can´t save so...  :facepalm:  :blink: 

Edited by andrefilipe26

For me right now it is the Sphere grid in FFX :( It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got AP after every fight but Kimahri is so underpowered that it is never his turn so he never earns any AP

Got the Plat for FFX. Took 170hrs to do everything. All characters 255 in all stats and around 65000hp. Yes the grid and also grinding hp/luck spheres is the worst part. Theres many guides out there so I ll keep it simple. You need to get the double/triple AP weapons from a certain fiend on the monster arena.

What I did was max out 3 characters and then I'd start with the weaker characters. If they take 1 turn/defend they ll get AP, its annoying to switch between them all but yeah thats what I did. Aurons special weapon has first strike on it, meaning you always get the first turn which can help alot if you get a bad random battle you can then flee if needed.

Worst trophy I'm going for atm is 300 damn chests on Assassin's Creed Unity but its not that bad really. Just finished 2 annoying ones, Black Flag get to level 55 in mulitplayer and GT6 drive like 8000 miles >.<. (You complete the game at roughly 2000 miles).

One I was attempting before

Digimon Rumble All Star Rumble

obtained all 200 cards which required me to playthrough story mode a bunch of times it was a decent game, but I eventually got bored playing story mode and gave up on it for the time being anyway will eventually get it, just not right at this moment.

Fight night round 4, L, XL, XXL.

Obtaining the three online championship belts is next to impossible. I've tried for over a year and have had 0 luck whatsoever. The people who do get them definatly aren't going to share them and if you do manage to link up with the person online he will back out and not give you a title shot. They make fake account and pass the belt back and forth to himself so he can never lose them. IMO they are litterly impossible.

One of the members on this very website had them for awhile and did a GREAT job Helping over 40 people get there coveted trophies before they were swiped from him in a smeagulish style.

Little Big Planet 2

18L249beb.png

Dive in 25

Dive in to and play 25 random levels with other players, and don't immediately leave!

This particular trophy requires you to use the game's 'Dive in'-function to be sent to random players pods or games 25 times. However,  ~90% of the time it doesn't work because a] the game doesn't find anyone suitable b] the players ignore your requests c] the other players only stay in their pods which doesn't count towards this trophy, or d] the game freezes altogether. 

This trophy is probably the only reason I still haven't bothered to get platinum in this game I have had for over 2 years. I have no idea will I ever do it since this trophy is just a royal pain in the a**.

I had the same issue not too long ago when i went for this trophy, heres a tip that helped me a lot. 

When you click dive in most of the time you'll be sent back to your own pod this sucks but its okay, but if you get lucky and get sent to another players pod, text type them in-game and say "Lets play community levels" most of the time the other sac person will nod and go pick one, once in the level with the random player, don't immediately leave, you have to play the level for several minutes before leaving for it to count towards the 25 you need for the trophy. 

I got the trophy without much effort this way since technically it says dive into 25 random levels, but you can get the trophy by diving into their pod and than going to random levels ^.^.

Cheers hope this helps

46Le7dd15.png40L9d24de.png

:silver: Weed Whacker & :silver: Hunting Season

PvZ: Garden Warfare

Need to kill 100 of each class so a total of 800 kills for both trophies. The main problem with these is there no way to track how many kills you are on of each class so I will just have to keep killing a variety of classes from both teams until it finally pops!

Both of these trophies popped for me at around 650 kills for plants and 650 kills for zombies.

Happy grinding.  :D