Top 5 Most Shameful PlayStation Platinum Trophies

Goro

I have NCIS. I also have CSI (surprised its not listed) and if Criminal Minds came out I'd get that too!

I would never have Hannah Montana, that's the only one showed I would avoid like the plague. And based on the feedback on Magus I think that will be the next game I buy. Thanks all! :)

I only need NCIS from that list, and i too was surprised CSI didn't make the list.

Only have 2 of the 4 plated though. (not touched the other ones yet.).

Interesting.Maybe I should buy these shitty games too just to control my trophy logs and milestones. Right now majority of my games have platinum rarity below 20%. Let me be a "play easy games only" trophy hunter for a while. xD

I like to mix it up, go for a hard, easy one to relax, back to hard, repeat.

I played some of these in my former obsessive days.

For what it's worth, Megamind shouldn't take longer than two hours, but they're a surprisingly good two hours. As someone who's never seen the movie it's based on, I found it quite fun, it's like playing a Pixar movie, it looks pretty, it's a little goofy, but it's nice happy fun anyone can enjoy.

NCIS though, as someone who's not a super fan, but has seen a few seasons of the show, it's eh. I mean, it does the show justice, sort of, like, the minimal amount of justice before you picket the studio who made it. But it's not horrid.

Hannah Montana though, I could never stomach the whole thing. I tried a few times, made it a little bit through it, after about a year I dared my friend to beat it, took them around 8 hours of sitting there complaining about what a broken game it is. It's not so much that it's a bad game, it's so badly made, that's what annoys me.

• 1 year later...

I don't have any of these... But in my opinion and remember that it just an opinion.

The games trophies are there for people to earn, who cares about how easy they are?

If people want to get those games and earn the trophies leave them to it!

Judging people on there trophies is the only shameful thing in this topic.

Now remember just an opinion.

• Like 1

It's whatever.

Doesn't bother me if people have a platinum for Hannah Montana or Barbie, they decide what game they want to get the platinum for.

Hiding 'easy' games like NCIS, Hannah Montana and Aabs Animals from your profile is just silly in my opinion. I'll never understand why some people do this.

I mean sure, me and most others would respect someone else a little more if they had a difficult platinum like Super Meat Boy, I Am Bread or Shadow Warrior, but at the end of the day, games are meant to have fun, and for a few people to challenge them.

I already have My Name is Mayo and Aabs Animals finished, so I'm not ashamed. It is what it is.

• Like 2