Top 5 Most Shameful PlayStation Platinum Trophies

Goro

I would probably have these games had I not realized how much of a waste of time and money collecting trophies just for trophies is. Play games that you will actually remember and love. Playing crappy tie-ins and bug-fests all for another pointless, untouchable picture is just taking precious seconds away from your life.

• Like 1

I can say I have NCIS because the show isn't bad but the game was frankly atrocious!!!

As far as the others go the footage looks dreadful, glad I haven't been ushered into any of them. I actually enjoyed Terminator despite all the criticism, Yakuza 4 on the other hand was boring to the core for an hour then I quit!!

I have 4 out of 5. Oh my...I'm starting to wonder if I should also play the Hannah Montana game. :P Well, I don't think so.

I don't regret playing Megamind, NCIS and Cabela Adventure Camp. Allthough NCIS was kind of a buggy game. Magus is waiting to be played after I bought it on sale. All are rather easy games which can be completed in a small amount of time. I'm not really surprised to see those names up here. Especially because they also are ranked as a couple of the highest on the easy games ranking.

I have NCIS. I also have CSI (surprised its not listed) and if Criminal Minds came out I'd get that too!

I would never have Hannah Montana, that's the only one showed I would avoid like the plague. And based on the feedback on Magus I think that will be the next game I buy. Thanks all!:)

• Like 1

I've platted NCIS, although this kind of seems like its made by someone who knows nothing about games.  I personally grabbed NCIS as I heard it was better than CSI, which i was curious about as I'd started to play Visual Novels at the time.  Its even got a siginificantly higher metacritic score more than 10 points higher in fact.  Megamind from that video looks like a nice game graphically at least its more than i'd expect i'm sure theres worse kids games that people had platted than that and someones comment suggested it had coop, which if thats the case I consider it a baby sitting game and hence understandable to have on the list.

I'd probably put Time Crisis Razing storm as number 1, there's som Hannah Montana fans out there, but there's no one who likes the multiplayer in Time Crisis Razing Storm which IIRC for the plat you needed to play at least 765 matches to plat.

• 1 month later...

It+s+just+another+website+i+don+t+go+on+

The only one I have is Magnus, and I really just got it so I can get one of my favorite games, Hitman Blood Money as my 150th platinum and needed a quick plat to fill up the 149 slot. And I don't really care if people think having it is shameful what people do with their money and time is their business. And if they go ahead to plat their games to get the most out of their money, good for them. Big whoop....

tumblr_mypjjczv9E1t4k5m7o1_500.gif

I've got the Magus platinum haha, It was pretty relaxing to play something easy for a change. Thats why I picked it up.

I think toy story 3 is a baby game but not too sure for I never got it my friend gave me his copy of it and told me to play it with his little brother and yeah can't do anything about it

Toy Story 3 is an excellent game. It offers abit of challenge as well. It's not done within a few hours. I spend a week with the game since I had to start Toy Box over twice.

I have 2 out of 5 and I'm not ashamed of either one of them. In fact, I have way more games on my list that I should be ashamed of, but I'm not :P In my opinion, people should be allowed to play whatever games they want no matter the difficulty, length or intended audience of the game.

The ones I have:

• NCIS: The Game (I always get games in the adventure/mystery-solving genres and this was no exception. I actually enjoyed it a lot, too)
  • Magus (Mages are my favourite class/job in video games most of the time, so I had no qualms about getting this game - I should probably get Sorcery at some point as well)

Of the ones I don't have (Hannah Montana, Adventure Camp, Megamind), the one I'd be most interested in ever playing is Megamind; I liked the movie and the game actually looks like it could be a bit of fun.

Besides the last 2 games mentioned, I wouldn't mind playing the rest. The Megamind game actually looks kind of fun. 

It actually is a pretty fun game. I would recommend it for a quick rent

I think toy story 3 is a baby game but not too sure for I never got it my friend gave me his copy of it and told me to play it with his little brother and yeah can't do anything about it

Toy Story was an extremely fun platformer. I am sorry you are too much of a manly man to enjoy a fun game.

• Like 3