Top 5 Most Shameful PlayStation Platinum Trophies

Goro

5: I got the Megamind game on my shelf, and I've had it for a while, and I'm saving it to be my 150th platinum! :P

4: I got NCIS! :)

3: Yup, I got this one too, one of my most recent platinum trophies. :D

2: I actually got this one too! :P

1: I don't even need to watch the video to know this is Hannah Montana, and yes, I got this one for my 100th! :D

Personally, these have been far from the most "shameful" platinums I've got. lol

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 4

5: I got the Megamind game on my shelf, and I've had it for a while, and I'm saving it to be my 150th platinum! :P

1: I don't even need to watch the video to know this is Hannah Montana, and yes, I got this one for my 100th! :D

Personally, these have been far from the most "shameful" platinums I've got. lol

Kudos for not being ashamed at having all 5 of these! 

PSLS just published a video on their top 5 most 'shameful' platinum trophies and here it is:

Has anyone got any of these platinum trophies on their list? I'm happy so say i've got none :D

Do I have to watch the video? I'm sure I have a bunch of them. I liked Hannah Montana for the 3 hours I spent on it. The only p,at I'm really ashamed of id NCIS, because that game is atrocious.

Fucking hell, people still care about other people's trophies? 

Parker

I do. Why else do we display trophy cards?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

If Megamind and NCIS are shameful so is the walking dead and wolf among us.. those games are literally easier than NCIS and Megamind. 

"oh but we're fans of tell tale and the walking dead".. yeah and people are fans of NCIS and megamind.. stop being so childish. 

It's shameful because those 5 games are known to be bad. While TWD & wolf among us are great games. 

If the video was called "Top 5 easiest platinums", then yes TWD should be a part of it. But now? not so much.

Kinda suprised MAGUS was in there, i had expected Trivial Persuit, terminator salvation and lets not forget the recent flop kick-ass 2 was :P

For those of you who will NOT watch the video and was hoping that the five games would have just been listed in the OP, here they are:

5. Megamind
4. NCIS: The Game
3. Magus
2. Cabella's Adventure Camp
1. Hannah Montana: The Movie

You're welcome. I just saved you 5 minutes of your life.
  • Like 3

For those of you who will NOT watch the video and was hoping that the five games would have just been listed in the OP, here they are:

5. Megamind

4. NCIS: The Game

3. Magus

2. Cabella's Adventure Camp

1. Hannah Montana: The Movie

You're welcome. I just saved you 5 minutes of your life.

Given that every hour of my life is worth $12000, you saved me $1000. However, this message took 30 seconds to post. Pay up, punk.

• Like 3

I seem to be one of the few people that liked to play hannah montana. Platted this game twice now wouldnt even mind doing it again. To be quite honest, this game is what got me to play hatsune miku project diva.

And i also played megamind and cabela's adventure camp nothing wrong with those games either.

Yes 4 out of 5 :D. Now of course the reason I have the Hannah Montana plat was to troll my #100 spot but still not too shabby :pimp: Also this was a pretty standard list. I mean there are all the Japanese visual novels out there that people don't even know what is going on but the plat takes like 2 hours to get.

Sorry this is an odd question but what was the song playing in the background? It plays after SGF's Gamenight videos as well and I have always wanted to know what it was.

If the people who played them enjoyed the games.  Cool beans. Otherwise, yeah.  Why would you play a terrible game for a platinum is my question?  Because your priorities are fucked.

Well I did MegaMind, NCIS and Cabellas Camp for trophy competitions. So my priorities might be fucked but I was having fun in a site sponsored contest.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

What?! Nah, just kidding. Majima-san is definitely in my top 5 Yakuza characters list...at 4th Place. Akiyama is at 3rd. You can probably guess who the 2nd & 1st are if you've played 3 which i assume you have :P

Of course i have, I'm assuming #1 is no other than Kazuma Kiryu and as for #2, i would assume that it's probably Haruka?

Edited by Goro

I don't think I'll ever have the strength to endure any of those five games, basically because:

-I rarely play games based on movies/TV shows

-Hannah Montana, for crying out loud

-The other two games I knew nothing about until the moment I watched the video would have a priority of -9999999 in my gaming schedule given my huge backlog and the year we have ahead of us.

That been said, let each gamer play whatever they want and mind your own trophies and achievements, that's what I always do xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

Ha, got you beat. I have all 5 plats.

And know what guys? Not ashamed of it. Magus was so bad it was hilarious. Best. Death. Animation. EVER!

NCIS was boring, but I liked both Cabela's and Megamind.

HM sucked, but it is a great ironic plat.

I've also got some tough as nails plats, and sometimes it's nice to kick back with an easy/short game, or play with the kids.

I'm currently working on The Order: 1886, so I guess I can add another shameful plat to my list :blink:

• Like 1

Well, I don't have any of those games, not even as part of my backlog. Not interested in HM, cabela's campus and NCIS.

Just yesterday I was checking some videos of Magus, it's on sale this week, well, It looks really bad, that was enough to avoid it.

I never saw the other games before, but I was curious about Megamind. I have no problem in playing Movie-based games, I'm still planning one day to get Rio, Toy story 3 and maybe Megamind if it looks fun for me  :D

Edited by GoldenShaka

Ha, got you beat. I have all 5 plats.

And know what guys? Not ashamed of it. Magus was so bad it was hilarious. Best. Death. Animation. EVER!

NCIS was boring, but I liked both Cabela's and Megamind.

HM sucked, but it is a great ironic plat.

I've also got some tough as nails plats, and sometimes it's nice to kick back with an easy/short game, or play with the kids.

I'm currently working on The Order: 1886, so I guess I can add another shameful plat to my list :blink:

Hows the order 1886s trophy list??