Top 5 Most Shameful PlayStation Platinum Trophies

Goro

I have Megamind. Got it early in my trophy hunting before I knew about sites like this and was competing with a few guys in work and one of them let it to me. Proud to say I have stepped up my caliber since I found this site but at the end of the day its all a bit of fun.

I don't have any of the plats listed in the video, and I'm not willing to change this fact, but, some people on the 100% list of those games might have enjoyed their gaming time expended on those titles, I mean "Shitty" games have been existing since the first days of the industry, and they have been selling and been played since then, so I can understand that , since the subjective part in order to see quality in a game can be quite huge, and in my opinion that's all that matters when it comes to trophie hunting,  but in the other hand we have the Japanese novels games, where most of their non-Japanese player doesn't understand  a single word of their game and use a guide to know what to pick, I don't know, playing games without even "playing" them, or even understand what the hell is going on seems far more shameful to me, or auto-popped plats where you get rewarded twice or even five times for the price of one, but I'm guilty of this crime so I'm not going to rant much about it :blush:

• Like 1

Got to love the people that have these trophies getting instantly defensive.

Calm down guys, no one cares.

Personally I find it more impressive if people plat the games they like, it makes it more interesting (regardless of what those games are).

Kinda like having the same game from multiple regions, I get that it's your time and money and you can spend it how you like, it just doesn't make an impressive or interesting trophy list to look at or display.

Inb4 people attacking me - yes I know you don't 'play games for other people', that is merely my opinion.

Edited by Lion-Lhasa
  • Like 1