So Kanye West is making a video game

WithAtelier

Yeah I was surprised too, in a interview on an American radio station he said he was making a game about his mother and will be based on song "Only One" and he has been working on it for about 6 months.

He doesn't offer many details about the game but says, "Right now I'm working on a video game for 'Only One'. The idea is, it’s my mother going through the gates of heaven and you have to bring her to the highest gates of heaven by holding her to the light. We’ve been working on it for like six months.”

Full article here: http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2015&m=02&d=21&WeblogPostName=kanye-west-is-working-on-a-video-game-about-his-mother&GroupKeys=

Kim Kardashian will sleep with games journalists to get favourable mentions. 

They'll get found out and then some gaming media outlets will all release "gamers are dead" articles all at once all on the same day. 

In light of this revelation that some of the biggest gaming news sites are corrupt as fuck, some people will band together and push for reform.. in an effort to clean up the industry. 

They'll push hard for these corrupt sites to finally get some journalistic ethics.. many of the sites will refuse.. because who gives a fuck about ethics right? 

The movement pushing for ethics will be labelled by the same corrupt news sources as "misogynists" even though some of the biggest figure heads in the movement are women.. 

Times goes on and people stop giving a shit.. then we all go back to drinking from the same poisoned water source that we did before.. 

The end. 

This whole thing will be called "Gamer gate" 

I can see into the future. Illumati confirmed...

spooky-illuminati-tree-spotted-open-your

• Like 1

This is the funniest thing I have heard in a while.  Who da **** this whack *** ***** think he is.  It probably get 10/10 (thx ign), but have the worst sales of any game in history.  I'm not even gonna go into why he sucks so much, but there is no way he will ever be able to make it in the video game world. If by some miracle he does, I will mourn over the game industry.