We're not getting PSPlus announcment today.

GumiDeLaGumi

Does this mean they don't have games and will rush to put cheap Indies on the IGC?

Na I'm pretty certain the reason its all last minute now is so that EU blog is the first place to announce the games.  Whoever is leaking the games gives Sony some horrendous press even when we had some great games in teh past people went nuts at poor Fred and Chris saying they could've at least confirmed the games earlier.  Since they release games on 3 systems now though there's always at least 1 or 2 games people will have issue with even if its a good indie i.e. Velocity 2X, so they have even more reason to keep it quiet.

I didn't realize there was always a scheduled time to announce these sort of things. I just as soon assumed that it was announced whenever the Playstation gods, in this case Mighty Agrippa, Playstation God Of The PSN Aqueducts, read the arrangement of the pig entrails and deemed the world worthy of knowing when the PS+ selections for the month would be announced.

Does this mean they don't have games and will rush to put cheap Indies on the IGC?

That's highly unlikely. Why? Because it's a surprisingly popular service among publishers.

It's far more likely to be something like a single deal or some campaign or something that needs to be cleared.

Hopefully we won't get Pillar, because I regret paying the asking price for that.

Edited by MMDE

That's highly unlikely. Why? Because it's a surprisingly popular service among publishers.

It's far more likely to be something like a single deal or some campaign or something that needs to be cleared.

Hopefully we won't get Pillar, because I regret paying the asking price for that.

I would think that unlikely since it has only been a week since launch. I know people were suggesting The Order, and that also isn't gonna happen.

I can only imagine the shitstorm that would arise if they released a game at full price one week then added it to the Plus freebie lineup the next. I'm not usually one to jump on the lawsuit bandwagon, but given that virtually every retailer has some type of price guarantee (and allows refunds/returns, so I won't even get into the ridiculous PSN pre-order policy), I would imagine some type of class action suit would quickly be launched.

I may be wrong, but I don't think any game has gone on Plus within a month of release if it wasn't a day 1 Plus title.

I would think that unlikely since it has only been a week since launch. I know people were suggesting The Order, and that also isn't gonna happen.

I can only imagine the shitstorm that would arise if they released a game at full price one week then added it to the Plus freebie lineup the next. I'm not usually one to jump on the lawsuit bandwagon, but given that virtually every retailer has some type of price guarantee (and allows refunds/returns, so I won't even get into the ridiculous PSN pre-order policy), I would imagine some type of class action suit would quickly be launched.

I may be wrong, but I don't think any game has gone on Plus within a month of release if it wasn't a day 1 Plus title.

You are probably right, but let's just hope it won't be a PS+ game sometime in the future either. I guess it's a nice game to get free, because it's like a 1-1.5 hours 1-2/10 difficulty 100% game. lol It deleted my save after I had done almost the entire game, so I had to redo pretty much the entire game. :\

Edited by MMDE