Name the trophies you've really wanted.

MAlegend_1

Name the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies that you've really wanted.

Here are mine:

:platinum: - Julius Caesar (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) and I have earned this trophy.

:gold: - There's no place like Home (PlayStation Home) and I haven't earned this trophy with 17 more days left :P.

:silver: - Endangered Species (Grand Theft Auto IV) and I have earned this trophy with over 15 hours of gameplay.

:bronze: - Abstergo Employee of the Month (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) and I have earned this trophy.

Have finally gotten the PS Home Gold trophy :)

Edited by MAlegend_1
  • Like 1

Not including trophies I have already obtained:

:platinum: Thou Art God! - The Guided Fate Paradox - I will have this platinum eventually, but the grind is ginormous. I've played this game for nearly a hundred hours and am not even close to the platinum.

:gold: Star 69 - Modern Warfare 2 - I will have this trophy as soon as I beat Wetwork on veteran. I'll beat it...eventually.

:silver: Don't Think, Feel - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - I don't think I have the skill to get this trophy, which really sucks because other than one online trophy, it's the only thing standing in the way between me and the platinum.

:bronze: Atatatatatatatatatatatatatata! - Arcana Heart 3 - I should have this trophy by now, but I kind of gave up on it a while back. I plan on coming back to it soon.

Shut Up and Take My Money! 
Buy each type of item from merchants.

36L46c742.png

From the game Diablo 3, annoying trophy which is hard to get, but i really like the title so i wanted this trophy. Sadly this game got boring for me real quick, so i decided to cancel my goal for the trophy.

Edited by XarliaKoneko

1Lcea1c2.png

:platinum: PLATINUM TROPHY - BATTLEFIELD 4

I'd love to get this trophy, unfortunately the game does not want me to... For this I have to finish the campain but it reset every time I turn off my PS3. I have already tried thrice, but none of them were saved. One time I went really far (like 70% of the campain) but it got reset. Now I have just gave up and I'm really sad about it because I have lost so much time and because I love this game.

50L583de8.png

:gold: LEGEND - MOTORSTORM: PACIFIC RIFT

This trophy is pretty straight forward: you have to reach the last level online. The sad thing is that the servers are shut down, so no chance to play online. Otherwise I would have loved to compete against other players because MotorStorm: PR is my favourite offroad racing game.

51Lc56f5d.png

:silver: TRULY AWESOME! - RAYMAN LEGENDS

I had a blast playing this game, the SP is really entertaining, even more when playing with friends; well, I think this the Super Mario for Sony consoles. Unfortunately there is... this trophy. The grind can take up to 6 months to get it, so I gave up on that one. Otherwise I would have plat it for sure!

44L54ae1a.png

:bronze: DEMOLITION MAN - BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2

I started the campain without knowing that I would never plat the game. This trophy is really boring, and it is only a bronze. You have to collapse buildings on players to kill them, 20 times. Even after many boosting sessions, I am only at 2 kills. It is really rare to see a friend in the opposite team because the game always wants us to play together. And even if we manage to be on the other side, there are some people trying to kill us while we're boosting. Another Battlefield game I will never plat.

Edited by MKyron

1Lcea1c2.png

:platinum: PLATINUM TROPHY - BATTLEFIELD 4

I'd love to get this trophy, unfortunately the game does not want me to... For this I have to finish the campain but it reset every time I turn off my PS3. I have already tried thrice, but none of them were saved. One time I went really far (like 70% of the campain) but it got reset. Now I have just gave up and I'm really sad about it because I have lost so much time and because I love this game.

I had this problem, i think it had something to do with the MP. I stopped going on the MP and it started working fine. The Easy difficulty trophy didn't unlock after completing the campaign on hard either, had to delete my save data & complete it again on easy to get it to unlock. Edited by craigm1987

The 2 Nail'd dlc trophies (But they are glitched so impossible to get legit!)

Motorstorm pacific rift online trophies (Servers offline :()

Uncharted 3 dlc trophies (What a pain with random treasures? This ain't no fun you could play for hours and get the same treasures over and over again...)

Well that is all for my list.... I can do the rest but these are just ones I'm sadly not going to get. :)

Platinum - One with Everything (NBA 2K14)

I had a really good time playing this (especially MyCareer), and probably clocked around 100+ hrs. Unfortunately, that is nowhere near the amount of time required for plat, so I kind of given up on it.

Gold - Choose the Impossible (Bioshock 2)

Boosting method is easy and doesnt take much time to master it. It is just waaaaay too monotonous and boring......

Silver - Tooled Up (Crysis 2)

Unlock all weapons trophy. It looks straightforward until it glitches out on you....you'll have to prestige and do it all over again...

Bronze - All Bulletstorm online trophies

Unobtainable due to server shutdown...

Never give up - dead nation. Survive to round 10 on road to devastation.

I love this game but this trophy is my nemesis. Its the only one I'm missing in all 3 versions. Luckily the ps3 and vita versions its dlc so i still have the plat but ps4 its base game so no plat for me. I can complete morbid blindfolded but I just can't do this after trying hundreds of times. Funny how that is. had to give up eventually to save my sanity

• 1 month later...

I really want the online trophies to some of my games, but I don't want to put in any effort to play multiplayer to get them. mostly level grind trophies are putting me off on it.

As to what I wanted that I already have these ones come to mind at the moment

1. Okami
2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

3. Drakengard 3
4. SSX

5. Red Dead Redemption

6. Soul Calibur 2

7. Dust An Elysian Tail

and not sure what else.

Here are some of my favourites that I have earned:

:platinum: - The One Who Controls All (Valhalla Knights 3)

:gold:Fascination with all things gold (007 Legends)

:silver:Tonberry's Treasure (Final Fantasy X-2 HD)

:bronze:Problem Solved, Series Over (Metal Gear Solid 3)

Name the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies that you've really wanted.

Here are mine:

:platinum: - Julius Caesar (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) and I have earned this trophy.

:gold: - There's no place like Home (PlayStation Home) and I haven't earned this trophy with 17 more days left :P.

:silver: - Endangered Species (Grand Theft Auto IV) and I have earned this trophy with over 15 hours of gameplay.

:bronze: - Abstergo Employee of the Month (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) and I have earned this trophy.

Have finally gotten the PS Home Gold trophy :)

I was itching to get the AC Brotherhood platinum for more than two years. Finally sucked it up, wasted a whole week grinding out the mp trophies, and earned that missing AC plat in my trophy vault!

Can i add multiple :platinum: Platinums?

DIRT 2:

DirtNET Have stopped and now i am not able to get these trophies  :bronze: Tourney and  :bronze: I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!

PES 2011, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, FUEL:

No longer possible due to server closure

Guitar Hero 5, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Rock Band 3:

I only have a guitar (and a keyboard of Rock Band 3), i used to have a drum and microphone but they are faulty and they broke -_-

(It was before starting as trophy hunter)