LittleBigPlanet VITA DLC De-listed from the store.

Nitro

why did Sony de-list the game's DLC??? And is it ever gonna come back?

Cause they de-listed GT6's DLC as well. I don't understand why Sony are de-listing their own Exclusive's DLC...

why did Sony de-list the game's DLC??? And is it ever gonna come back?

Cause they de-listed GT6's DLC as well. I don't understand why Sony are de-listing their own Exclusive's DLC...

They removed it because they're Sony.

They haven't delisted the DLC for GT6 it was included with the latest patch. 

Once it's delisted it won't be coming back. 

I'm pretty relieved about the GT6 DLC. 

Edited by Lachz

Today i have purchased from my ps vita (Store EU) " DC Comics Premium Level Kit", and is a fraud. This DLC add ONLY costumes, but in the description says add level, so fuck sony give me my 7 euros back, i hope they fix soon because is impossible to complete if you haven't purchase the dlc before they are de-listed, i am disgusted. 

Today i have purchased from my ps vita (Store EU) " DC Comics Premium Level Kit", and is a fraud. This DLC add ONLY costumes, but in the description says add level, so fuck sony give me my 7 euros back, i hope they fix soon because is impossible to complete if you haven't purchase the dlc before they are de-listed, i am disgusted. 

I have purchased the same thing and it gave me a couple of levels through the left planet > more stories. I believe there is some error in your download list tho, it happened to some people at ps3.org as well.

I have purchased the same thing and it gave me a couple of levels through the left planet > more stories. I believe there is some error in your download list tho, it happened to some people at ps3.org as well.

Sure it's an error, in story > more stories i have only marvel pack -_- and in my download i have 4 content: DC Comics premium level kit (PS3), DC Comics premium level kit (LBPK), DC Comics premium level kit (PSV), and another DC Comics premium level kit but says N/A witouht explain for what version is this. Maybe it's an error with LBP PSV digital? I don't know, but sure they need to fix it..

So basically I cannot do this game to 100% because they de-listed the fuckin DLC.... That's ridiculous!

It was off the store for about 2 months and then it came back like 15 days ago. It will be back shortly, have faith.

Sure it's an error, in story > more stories i have only marvel pack -_- and in my download i have 4 content: DC Comics premium level kit (PS3), DC Comics premium level kit (LBPK), DC Comics premium level kit (PSV), and another DC Comics premium level kit but says N/A witouht explain for what version is this. Maybe it's an error with LBP PSV digital? I don't know, but sure they need to fix it..

The Level Kit is what you need to download into your vita to play the DLC. I downloaded it onto mine a couple days back and it unlocked the extra levels for me. Just wait a couple days and it will be usable again.

• 3 weeks later...

So, guys. Can I buy LBP Marvel Edition and "DC Comics Premium Level Kit" to be able to get 100%? Can someone confirm this?

Having purchased them myself this past week, you can buy the Marvel Edition of the game which will allow you to play the Arcade pack and earn those trophies.

However, as it stands, the DC Comics Premium Level Kit is only for the PS3 - although it says on the store that there is Vita content, the only content that can be downloaded onto the Vita is two costumes (the Cyborg and Cheetah). As a result, it looks like the trophies for the DC DLC are unobtainable unless you had already purchased it before it was de-listed.

I've contacted customer support about this (since it's frustrating to pay for something that I can't play!), and they said they are looking into it. I'll post here once again if I hear anything

Having purchased them myself this past week, you can buy the Marvel Edition of the game which will allow you to play the Arcade pack and earn those trophies.

However, as it stands, the DC Comics Premium Level Kit is only for the PS3 - although it says on the store that there is Vita content, the only content that can be downloaded onto the Vita is two costumes (the Cyborg and Cheetah). As a result, it looks like the trophies for the DC DLC are unobtainable unless you had already purchased it before it was de-listed.

I've contacted customer support about this (since it's frustrating to pay for something that I can't play!), and they said they are looking into it. I'll post here once again if I hear anything

Yeah, I Got it but also I saw this message 

So can't understand

Yeah, I Got it but also I saw this message 

So can't understand

You actually can, because it was what I did. I had the marvel edition and bought the DC comics dlc, which installed into my marvel edition with no issues and I got my 100% (check my profile if needed). All DLCs for this game sucks, TBH. I regret my time spent on them.

Ok, 3 weeks of contact with Polish Support and fortunately they fix this. If you have season pass or DC comics DLC for PS3 you must search DC Levels via your VITA ones again and buy new file for free.

Edited by Radosz86