Trophies You Are Stuck On.

i did enough for the 100% completion, but i crashed so often, and took so long just to get half the close shave requirements, i had to stop. however, thanks to mp, my flying skills have improved considerably, so maybe i'll try again one day....

I always used to gentle tap with the R2 button. I had to do it in shifts of 2 hours over a month though, it's tedious and boring.

• 1 month later...

The trophy in Dust: An Elysian Tail where you have to beat the game on tough difficulty. It's not hard, it's just that my first playthrough was on normal and I'm really not enjoying my second playthrough of it at all. I'll get it eventually, as it's the last one I need for the platinum, but damn.

"Game Over, Man!" in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Havoc DLC. It has hindered my progress in perfecting Havoc and then moving onto Ascension. 

Can't find any good groups to do it with, and don't have the skill required to do it offline. God I hate it so.

Ratchet and Clank: 2 - I'm stuck on the gold bolts... I've collected all the bolts but the only remaining parts for the game that needs completing are the gold bolts for the space race/missions. I have played the R&C games since I were a child but I could never ever beat those even today :/, it's got a very clunky camera

ZachBoardyHD.png

P4 Arena Ultimax

Don't Think, Feel!

Complete all challenges with one character

I just suck at chaining combos, it was the same in P4A... I seriously curse the ones who put this trophy.

Catherine

A God is Born

Clear Axis Mundi

I haven't returned to it for a while, but I couldn't do much in previous attempts.

Killing 1000 darkspawn in Dragon Age Origins. because it's bugged and never pops.

Save just when you enter the Elven Alienage during the final battle. Make your party stay by the big tree and just move ahead and kill all the darkspawn as you go. When you finish with the area just reload your save and do it again, you don't need to save it. It works way way easier with a Mage but I did it on my warrior play through. If you want to, have Wynn follow you set only to heal and use debilitating non lethal spells. (Hexes and auras and such)

It's about 30-35 enemies each time you do it so you can keep track. I did like 200 a night so I didn't get completely sick of it.

OT: Babel x4 in Catherine, going back very soon, just took a couple months off.

Observations on the beautiful and the sublime - Dyad. I took a couple weeks between trophies because I wanted this to be my 50th, totally lost my mojo and couldn't even come close and got fed up. Once I finish Rayman Legends I'm going to devote 30-60 minutes every night until I finish this.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Save just when you enter the Elven Alienage during the final battle. Make your party stay by the big tree and just move ahead and kill all the darkspawn as you go. When you finish with the area just reload your save and do it again, you don't need to save it. It works way way easier with a Mage but I did it on my warrior play through. If you want to, have Wynn follow you set only to heal and use debilitating non lethal spells. (Hexes and auras and such)

It's about 30-35 enemies each time you do it so you can keep track. I did like 200 a night so I didn't get completely sick of it.

Thanks mate! 

There are two that come to mind, both from the Black Ops Series:

46L4d8c12.png

Hands Off the Merchandise 
Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.

I suck at Zombies.

15La6ec8f.png

Giant Accomplishment 
Complete all challenges in Black Ops II

I'm chipping away at this one, 144/160 completed so far.

OT: Babel x4 in Catherine, going back very soon, just took a couple months off.

Observations on the beautiful and the sublime - Dyad. I took a couple weeks between trophies because I wanted this to be my 50th, totally lost my mojo and couldn't even come close and got fed up. Once I finish Rayman Legends I'm going to devote 30-60 minutes every night until I finish this.

Are you struggling with all of babel? If you want me to pm you some tips to beating it then I'd be happy to oblige but they might be a bit too beefy for in here.

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst

There are two that come to mind, both from the Black Ops Series:

46L4d8c12.png

Hands Off the Merchandise 

Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.

I suck at Zombies.

If you play it solo or with two people, just have both of you do the window glitch in the war room before he comes. Makes it a lot easier.

If you play it solo or with two people, just have both of you do the window glitch in the war room before he comes. Makes it a lot easier.

Killing him isn't going to be the problem, I can use the self-down method with the quick-revive soda.  Problem is that I can't even survive long enough to open all the doors and triggering him with the DEFCON switches. It's only level 5 or 6...   :(  I'll look into the window glitch, but I normally like to do things legit.  Thanks though  :)

Are you struggling with all of babel? If you want me to pm you some tips to beating it then I'd be happy to oblige but they might be a bit too beefy for in here.

I just got a little bored (which happens frequently) towards the end of the game. Shelved it and am going back next week probably. I haven't tried the 2 controller method yet or the XMB pause trick either. I was getting into the 120s regularly on altar so I'm pretty sure I'll get it with a little work.