Trophies You Are Stuck On.

So i've been stuck on a few trophies in the past while, why not share which ones you are currently stuck on?

Game: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Trophy: 23Sf1ab27.png Garden Crazy  :gold: 

Reason: Every single time I go about halfway through a garden ops, my internet lags out. Like, It's only on Garden Ops. My multiplayer works fine.

Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Trophy: 56S821f0b.png The Heavenly Goddess  :silver: 

Reason: Despite the easy difficulty of this trophy, the only reason I can't get this is because I have to pay $2 for ONE MAP. I don't know if it's worth buying something for one trophy.

• Like 1

Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Trophy: 56S821f0b.png The Heavenly Goddess  :silver: 

Reason: Despite the easy difficulty of this trophy, the only reason I can't get this is because I have to pay $2 for ONE MAP. I don't know if it's worth buying something for one trophy.

Pay for the DLC and get the trophy lol, it's a good map. 

Umm, I was stuck on obelisk but I got it like an hour ago,

Obelisk

44Lac9eaa.png

One shot

47L9ce3ed.png

#1 Double play "Full Proficiency" 

37L88598f.png

Clear first round with double play!(OVERKILL MODE/Difficulty NORMAL or higher)

#2 "INCREDIBLE!" 

34L9793d9.png

Clear ULTIMATE difficulty with 1 credit.(OVERKILL MODE/No DUAL)

#3 Betelgeuse

12L4cb9e1.png

Defeat Elixirel Daath.

Almost there...almost there...

Risen 2: Dark Water

50Ld912a5.png

Kill 2000 monsters

Reason?: There is only about 600 monsters you encounter in a single play through, so you'd have to play through the game like 5 times killing everything, or find a good spot to grind. I've found a spot to grind 'em out but it just gets to be so tedious... I'm past 500 I know that but there is no in-game counter to tell you how many you've killed. These kinds of single player and multiplayer trophies are a tad annoying.... especially when they don't provide enough monsters to get it in a single play through or even 2 play throughs.... and to top it off... the trophy is a bit glitchy... by that I mean that it won't unlock at 2000 monster kills, but more like 2500 kills... and a majority of the enemies encountered in the game... don't count towards the trophy... so in the end, you're left with the only option of saving on one save, and reloading an earlier save, over and over again.  

• Like 1

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

6S448e07.png

祭り解放 其の5 
祭り解放 5つ目

I didn't have the Keys, or the item that is needed to proceed in the labyrint. Now I got the keys.. But Nueko died. Have to wait and grow my kids while I get enough Devotion to revive Nueko again. :D

31S435501.png Disk Space Full - Watchdogs
Unlock every song with the SongSneak app

horrible trophy based heavily on luck and my final song just wont show up, last song i need for its platinum, if anyone has this trophy or the song 'Blvck and White" i would appreciate some help :lol:  

Edited by SSCElite
  • Like 2

Platinum for Injustice. Man, it's a reallllyyy....long process. Thirty classic battles, each comprising ten fights....all for one teeny tiny silver. I dread looking at what else I need for platinum. 

I know the feeling wait till you try to complete battle mode or the level 100 grind very boring

horrible trophy based heavily on luck and my final song just wont show up, last song i need for its platinum, if anyone has this trophy or the song 'Blvck and White" i would appreciate some help :lol:  

I thought you would have trouble with the drinking game one rather than this :)

Edited by HKelly91

The stunt trophy in the first Infamous. I have done two playthroughs and really can't find much enemies anywhere. I could do it on my Hard playthrough but I'm not sure how hard "Hard" is for the stunt list.

its not that bad, I finished my stunts during my hard playthrough if i remember correctly :)

TIP: If you are becoming desperate, try reloading your game. This can be done by entering then exiting Free Roam, or by exiting the game and re-entering. Many people are finding that soon after they reload the game, a pedestrian will spawn which has a song they are missing. As I have experienced this myself a couple times as well, I can confirm that it is possible.

From the PS3t.org guide, its a song you need to hack if you didn't know that :P hope this helps a little, I hated that trophy!!

• Like 1

The stunt trophy in the first Infamous. I have done two playthroughs and really can't find much enemies anywhere. I could do it on my Hard playthrough but I'm not sure how hard "Hard" is for the stunt list.

This was also my hangup on Infamous. I didn't finish it until long after beating Infamous 2. Check out some youtube video guides for the stunts, they'll direct you to a spot where you can make enemies spawn repeatedly so you can finish your stunts.

Destiny of Spirits - Spirit Master [Gold trophy]: all areas has been freed.

320/506 areas freed so far, I am clearing between 10-15 areas per day and the game shuts down on June 30.

Same. I'm at 250 cleared areas. I'm determined to not clear any of the new continents to prove they are not part of the trophy, but I still obviously have a ways to go...

Assassin's Creed Revelations:

• Carnival, Restrained Violence - I just need to get 3 people with the DLC online at the same time which is harder to do than I thought it would be.
  • Impress Warrden Vidic - The Lost Archive is one of the most annoying DLCs and I don't want to do Sequence 4 because of this trophy.  Stupid annoying ass platforming sections with trophies that require no deaths

Destiny

• Flawless Raider - I haven't really tried for this one but it's hard to find a team for this.

Fairytale Fights

• every trophy remaining is just annoying and I have zero motivation to play this game

God of War II

• Bleeding Thumbs aka Challenge 7 - lack of motivation to even try plus I suck at GoW.

Sportsfriends

• Airborne - Lack of motivation after getting so close and failing

The Playroom

• Ninja Bots - the trophies are harder then they look

The Swapper

• so much meh

Time Crisis 4

• Top Agent (Evan) and Ultimate Duo - haven't played the game in so long I doubt I could beat it without using continues.  I would need to do at least 2 playthroughs to get each trophy and when each playthrough is about 2 hours it's a lot of effort to put in 4 hours for 2 trophies.

Warframe

• can't be bothered to do the last 4 Infestation sabotage missions since my internet constantly craps out