Trophies You Are Stuck On.

Just post it =D It will surely help xD

Though, you should post it in Catherine category =D

Hahah I think I'm gonna.

I just got a little bored (which happens frequently) towards the end of the game. Shelved it and am going back next week probably. I haven't tried the 2 controller method yet or the XMB pause trick either. I was getting into the 120s regularly on altar so I'm pretty sure I'll get it with a little work.

The two controller trick really only works best with Axis mundi (In fact, you basically have to use that).

A simple tip without getting into too much detail for later on in Babel is by triple stepping everything and pushing things back when times get tricky. I can understand why you'd get bored of it at the end though, this is why I did each thing in different times of the year to save myself wearing it out. 

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst

Yeah. I did the first 51 levels of Rapunzel and the first 4 chapters with golds on hard mode. Like I said, I just need to sit down and say "this is what I'm doing now" and then work it till I'm done.

• Like 1

47L7f28e0.png

Hard to the Core 40-gold.png  7.86% - Very Rare

Complete the game on Hard Core setting.

Reason: I haven't really focused on this one yet, but all I know is that I suck balls at this game  -_-

I did this on xbox few years ago, If you want to know how I did it send me a message. I didn't do my saves at the spot the guide (on xboxachievements.org that is, idk when the ps guides say) said because of 2 spots near the end.

Edited by Not_like_therest

Overachiever on MW3 makes me cry

if you want a partner shoot me a message(: 

There are two that come to mind, both from the Black Ops Series:

46L4d8c12.png

Hands Off the Merchandise 

Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.

I suck at Zombies.

I hate this one! What I did was buy a quick revive and open the first door. once the theif comes (round 5 i think) go to the end of the hall way with the elevator (thats where he spawns) and then down yourself when he starts moving towards you, and then blow him up with the Mustang and Sally!! this took me a couple tries and i actually got an insta kill at the end of round 4 and killed him in one hit, hope this helps!

• Like 2

Game: Castlevania Harmony of Despair

8S06bceb.png

Boned: Because it's almost impossible to get other 4 players that needs the trophy. Even with a gaming session

Game: Street Fighter X Tekken

57Sb1a0f3.png

Signs of Friendship: Because I live in Argentina and it's already hard to find someone with a Vita, it's even harder to find someone with the game and that also lives nearby

Game: Borderlands 2

18S063529.png

Challenge Accepted: For those who looooooooove luck based trophies, I hope you had a fun time finding Jimmy Jenkins, I still haven't.

Game: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

9S10216c.png

Master of Tasks: Finally one that it's completely my fault that I cannot get. I'm really not good doing long combos and without the DLC this trophy became harder.

Edited by Zeltorkid
  • Like 2

Same. I'm at 250 cleared areas. I'm determined to not clear any of the new continents to prove they are not part of the trophy, but I still obviously have a ways to go...

Been there, done that and I'm sad to inform you that the new continents are indeed necessary.

It's been over a month since you posted that, so maybe you either already got it or gave it up, but in case you are still going for it I wish you good luck. The three continents are much harder than the normal areas. 

Been there, done that and I'm sad to inform you that the new continents are indeed necessary.

It's been over a month since you posted that, so maybe you either already got it or gave it up, but in case you are still going for it I wish you good luck. The three continents are much harder than the normal areas. 

I just hit 420. I'm on pace to finish in time, including the new continents, since it seems they are necessary. I am just about complete with pure merging my SRs and R's so battle become much easier, now the challenge is finding time in my day.

Thanks for the bad news...

• Like 1

:bronze: Double Hattrick - Football Manager Classic 2014

The most luck based piece of *censor beeps for the next 32.81 seconds* trophy I have ever come across. Maybe one day... but I've given up for now.

Valor Grand Cross and Cross-Training Ribbon - Because the goddamn servers, have this nasty habit, of not always saving, my online progress. It pisses me right off.Especially when I spent 3 HOURS! Grinding kills with two other guys, who are going for the Valor Grand Cross.

Edited by James_Tonto