Trophies You Are Stuck On.

Spelunky

10L4d64f9.png

Made It
      Complete the game.     

I just want to finish this game. I'm really inclined to just walk away from it at this point, but I do like to at least finish what I start. The little bit of fun that I had playing this game is nearly gone...cheap difficulty has the bad habit of doing that.

Risen 2: Dark Water

50Ld912a5.png

Kill 2000 monsters

Reason?: There is only about 600 monsters you encounter in a single play through, so you'd have to play through the game like 5 times killing everything, or find a good spot to grind. I've found a spot to grind 'em out but it just gets to be so tedious... I'm past 500 I know that but there is no in-game counter to tell you how many you've killed. These kinds of single player and multiplayer trophies are a tad annoying.... especially when they don't provide enough monsters to get it in a single play through or even 2 play throughs.... and to top it off... the trophy is a bit glitchy... by that I mean that it won't unlock at 2000 monster kills, but more like 2500 kills... and a majority of the enemies encountered in the game... don't count towards the trophy... so in the end, you're left with the only option of saving on one save, and reloading an earlier save, over and over again.  

I feel your pain. This is one of the 2 trophies standing between me and the platinum for this game. Even with the DLC, I still didn't get this trophy...what makes it worse is that Risen 2 doesn't have a NG+ mode to make pursuing it on a 2nd playthrough less painful.

Edited by merciful84

This was also my hangup on Infamous. I didn't finish it until long after beating Infamous 2. Check out some youtube video guides for the stunts, they'll direct you to a spot where you can make enemies spawn repeatedly so you can finish your stunts.

Ah ok, I'll look into it. Would it still be possible post-game though?

its not that bad, I finished my stunts during my hard playthrough if i remember correctly :)

Well that makes me motivated to try it once more. Thanks! Did you use a guide?

Edited by flashpool23

Ah ok, I'll look into it. Would it still be possible post-game though?

It is absolutely possible, that's how I did it. Go to the location in this video: 

It's at the train station near your home base. To respawn enemies, just rail grind a ways away and come back. They'll be back for you to do stunts on.

Batman Arkham Asylum: All combo related trophies, more specifically:

-40 hit combo

-flawless combo(perform all moves in a combo)

-get all medals in challenges(i've finish predator challenges,i have to finish now the 8 remaining combo ones and it's not gonna be easy ^_^)

I've stopped button smashing and i've improved a bit. Also thanks to the god of luck i manage to get all medals on the first challenge but i still find it impossible to finish others. I manage to win the first one because i didn't got hit at any round but now things are getting a bit harder. I hope patience and practise will help me to finally get this trophies ^_^

• Like 1

Destiny of Spirits - Spirit Master [Gold trophy]: all areas has been freed.

320/506 areas freed so far, I am clearing between 10-15 areas per day and the game shuts down on June 30.

358/504 here. Not clearing that much per day but still working on it :).

Same. I'm at 250 cleared areas. I'm determined to not clear any of the new continents to prove they are not part of the trophy, but I still obviously have a ways to go...

Yup, I thought that but I really think you need to clear all the areas :/.

Spelunky

10L4d64f9.png

Made It

Complete the game.     

I just want to finish this game. I'm really inclined to just walk away from it at this point, but I do like to at least finish what I start. The little bit of fun that I had playing this game is nearly gone...cheap difficulty has the bad habit of doing that.

I love this game, just take your time and watch some BearTaffy videos to get some tips of how get 500k ghosting and stuff like that. You can do it!

Maybe its because I dont play it that much but I want this ones.

7S1d8d71.png The Silent

Unlock Wes   0.45%

ULTRA RARE 40-bronze.png8Sfcad90.png The Puppetmaster

Unlock Maxwell   0.53%

ULTRA RARE 40-silver.png9S6b1fa2.png Look on my works, ye Mighty,

Build an Accomploshrine   3.93%

ULTRA RARE 40-gold.png10S3f23a0.png ...and despair!

Use the Accomploshrine 725 times   3.18%

ULTRA RARE 40-gold.png

Rogue Legacy - I kinda over levelled my way through the base game and really struggling to do the complete with less than 15 deaths dont know how i'm going to do that...

I know that feeling, I am stuck at this trophy, too.

There are actually two ways to do it, though. 

You either need to learn how to dodge all bosses or grind gold by reloading your save, that will respawn the objects inside "?" rooms which drop money and health.

So its either a lot of learning and training, or a really, really long grind.

Also, my other nemesis is the trophy 2Sa4424e.png from Ratchet and Clank 2, because I just can't manage to complete those ring races as first place without missing a ring due to the sensible control sticks of my Vita...

• Like 1

Batman Arkham Asylum: All combo related trophies, more specifically:

-40 hit combo

-flawless combo(perform all moves in a combo)

-get all medals in challenges(i've finish predator challenges,i have to finish now the 8 remaining combo ones and it's not gonna be easy ^_^)

I've stopped button smashing and i've improved a bit. Also thanks to the god of luck i manage to get all medals on the first challenge but i still find it impossible to finish others. I manage to win the first one because i didn't got hit at any round but now things are getting a bit harder. I hope patience and practise will help me to finally get this trophies ^_^

I'm stuck on those darn challenges too! It took me forever just to get one star on the easy ones, and now I have three on some but I those hard ones are impossible! I pretty much gave up at this point, only going back to try in my brief 5 minute motivation periods, just to lose it shortly after.

• Like 2

It is absolutely possible, that's how I did it. Go to the location in this video: 

It's at the train station near your home base. To respawn enemies, just rail grind a ways away and come back. They'll be back for you to do stunts on.

Oh wow! Thanks for this. The spot would work for every other stunt right? Or at least most due to respawning enemies?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw you answer this at the bottom of the post. Thanks again!

Edited by flashpool23

I'm totally stuck with this one and only trophy that I need to plat Dead Rising 2,

32S06007d.png 

"Better with a Friend"

Can't seem to find any players who would play with me seriously lol...

I'm stuck with LittleBigPlanet Karting online trophies coz of the servers QwQ, I'm stuck with PlayStation All-Stars online trophies too, I couldn't find players to play with...

I'm mostly stuck with online trophies with most of my games  :emo:

Currently stuck on:

28La4d484.png

40-bronze.pngOn The Streets and So Forth

Ran the longest possible line off of a successful [Wall Step].

I have to perform a nice little combo with Lilicia that, on paper, doesn't seem too hard, but the timing is precise and you have to be fast in the beginning and towards the middle... Also, until about 10 minutes ago, I was doing one of the input commands at the complete wrong time, so even if I had pressed all the buttons I was supposed to, I would not get the combo right.

4L494f68.png             12L3817ac.png

Ultimate Battler                                                             HOGGLIKE 
Complete Battle Mode                                                         Dominate every level in one singleplayer game               

(stuck with just 2 Battle Modes)                                          (i don´t even know what to say about this game. it´s impossible!)

Edited by andrefilipe26

Any one in particular? 

i did enough for the 100% completion, but i crashed so often, and took so long just to get half the close shave requirements, i had to stop. however, thanks to mp, my flying skills have improved considerably, so maybe i'll try again one day....

• Like 1

47L7f28e0.png

Hard to the Core 40-gold.png  7.86% - Very Rare

Complete the game on Hard Core setting.

Reason: I haven't really focused on this one yet, but all I know is that I suck balls at this game  -_-

Edited by linkisawesome