Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I got these two games in today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are worthy of a Satoshi's Seal of Approval, no? :giggle:

fjTB3E4h.jpg

I also have the 3rd Evolution coming, but the order is still "preparing" apparently. I have no idea when I'll get that one. -_-

Oh well, I'm sure I'll be occupied with these games for quite some time. No rush. :P

Ooh I love it! I have to buy them too! :P

Ooh I love it! I have to buy them too! :P

Hehe, they are pretty expensive, but from what I've heard, it should be worth it. ;)

If you do eventually purchase them, it might be worth playing the PSP/PC versions first since they are in English. That way you won't be totally lost on what is happening. It's what I plan on doing anyway.

Oh, and Satoshi has some great trophy guides on this site, so hopefully getting the platinum shouldn't be out of the question. :)

• Like 1

I ended up buying this despite not playing any of the other Sword Art Online games, and currently only owning the first one. I just couldn't pass up that price, especially when these games usually get quite rare from my experience.

O7gFTZMh.jpg

It even came with an awesome double-sided poster! I wasn't expecting that. Totally worth it! :D

oV6CztOh.jpg

76rIGERh.jpg

I got it too, similar situation too you, waiting for my order from amazon to ship, 33 euro :o

Damn, Premie-chan side is too cute (even though Asuna), why two-sided? :/ 

Oh well, I do have Silica-tan wallscroll.

I'm sensing that someone doesn't like Asuna. :P Premiere is really cute though, I'll give you that. :wub:

Have you got a picture of that wallscroll? I wanna see it. :blush: I feel like I've been asking that a lot lately, but you have too much cool stuff! I envy your weebness. :awesome:

Naaaaah, not at all :awesome:

Maybe I'll come to understand why you feel that way when I actually get around to playing these games and watching the anime. Then again, maybe not. :P

I don't know anything about the characters personality, but purely from a looks perspective, lolis will always always have the upper hand there. Asuna can't compete with that. :awesome:

Not enough weebness in you :P

oJfvT57.jpg?1

Very nice! Again, I was expecting it to be faaaaar more lewd than it actually was. :P

I'm a weeb in training. Still very much low-tier. I'll get there one day. ;)

I'm jealous of your physical copies T.T (The US is slacking so much on not having these physically)

I just looked it up. I didn't know you guys weren't getting physical copies of the Vita version. That sucks. :(

That happens a lot for us over here too, and I end up usually importing a physical copy from North America. The most recent example of this was Exist Archive, although we didn't get physical copies for either platform with that game. I don't know why they make these decisions, but it's quite a pain. -_-

• Like 1

I'm jealous of your physical copies T.T (The US is slacking so much on not having these physically)

Yh, I'm actually suprised that there's a physical release for EU. Usually PS4 gets these kinds of games physically and Vita version is digital only. Since I like collecting physical copies of games, I had to import lots of games from US/Asia. It's strange that our roles have reversed this time around

Root Letter is here! I've been looking forward to this one for a while. I ended up getting the limited edition that came with the art book as well.

Lm1Vzy1h.jpg

Or I thought it was supposed to be the limited edition anyway. It didn't come with the LE's box, just the game and the art book. Eh, it's not the end of the world I guess. :dunno:

• Like 4