Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Woohoo! My Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition just arrived! I love it! :D

vXvOJm8h.jpg

EDIT: I also just bought The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus from the Black Friday sale. :)

Lb660f4.pngL95adb4.pngL24ab77.png

It's soooooooo Kooooru !!! SONUVABITCH ....

That Amadeus Edition looks so great . Unfortunately i have to content witb the normal one with just game box for the Vita . I know... it's so pleb xD

• Like 1

Yeah Since when Santa Gave Money? It's that How some people are Rich doing nothing? :awesome:

Oh yeah, definitely. I haven't worked an honest day in my life. :P Just be sure to help plenty of old people cross the street, wash homeless people, etc, and you'll be able to cash in your "good boy points" for cold hard cash come Christmas time. :awesome:

Edited by Undead Wolf

Oh yeah, definitely. I haven't worked an honest day in my life. :P Just be sure to help plenty of old people cross the street, wash homeless people, etc, and you'll be able to cash in your "good boy points" for cold hard cash come Christmas time. :awesome:

Oh This explian why you post a new game every week :awesome:

Ah I see so that's why so many people help others during Christmas times xD

@both of you, if you want some good LEGO action on Vita, then Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey is a good one [handheld exclusive], LEGO Batman 3 is good, has fewer cutscenes than the console version but it still makes sense, and the game is largely the same as the console version even down to basic level design [no planets to explore and fly around though], and LEGO Avengers [dat open world~]. Top 3 easy.

I heard that the Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey is not very funny, but I plan to play it one day. Lego Avengers is the next one I want to play, nice to know he's good :)

Edited by danccrippa