Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni

MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death

Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure

Digimon Cyber Sleuth(Edit: did not pick this up....have enough backlog...can wait for a better price)

Do not have time anymore.....

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 3

Nice to see that your copy arrived. Now hopes are high that mine will be in the mail in the next few days, too. :D

Yeah thankfully this time went smoother than Retro City Rampage that for no apparent reason went from Los Angeles to London and then took more than a month to get back to North America with no further tracking updates :blink: 

Yeah thankfully this time went smoother than Retro City Rampage that for no apparent reason went from Los Angeles to London and then took more than a month to get back to North America with no further tracking updates :blink:

Ouch. That's a strange delivery route for sure. Can't imagine how bad you felt, especially since RCR's retail is a quite rare game.

BTW:

My Shovel Knight-retail was also in the mail (just as predicted). I guess this is the heaviest Vita-gameboy I own for know. So nice to have that manual. :wub:

• Like 1

After the Sales having failed to impress me, I decided to make good use of the 10% discount code and bought this

senran-kagura-estival-versus-ps-vita-box

The reason I did not buy Trails of Cold Steel 2? I'm at the last chapter of Trails in The Sky SC and I need some hack n' slash before playing another 80+ hours RPG.

• Like 3

The reason I did not buy Trails of Cold Steel 2? I'm at the last chapter of Trails in The Sky SC and I need some boobs before playing another 80+ hours RPG.

Here, fixed that for you :awesome:

Ao no Kiseki

Yup, Vita has no games :awesome: But damn, that glorious Ao LE :/ Me jelly. And I'm also planning to get Golden Memories, should be pretty easy considering Banri is voiced.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well, I've never played Lego games. They told me this was cool... Which Lego game for vita did you like?

Yesterday came that game.

DAWpCgz.jpg

Have only played Lord of the Rings and Batman 2 on Vita so far (as they were part of the IGC some years ago) and personally I thought Lord of the Rings was a decent game. It may have similar problems as all other Lego-games on Vita (shorter levels, smaller hub world) but the story at least felt complete.

Otherwise I would recommend to try a Lego-game on the consoles but only if you don't mind exploring large areas and are into getting collectibles. The PS3/PS4-versions have quite a bunch of collectibles.

@both of you, if you want some good LEGO action on Vita, then Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey is a good one [handheld exclusive], LEGO Batman 3 is good, has fewer cutscenes than the console version but it still makes sense, and the game is largely the same as the console version even down to basic level design [no planets to explore and fly around though], and LEGO Avengers [dat open world~]. Top 3 easy.

Here, fixed that for you :awesome:

Well, there is that too I wont deny.  :awesome:

I considered buying Ragnarok Odyssey and Soul Sacrifice, but my gut is telling me to wait on that.

And Trails of Cold Steel 3 has not officially been revealed (just a picture with a slightly more mature Alisa), so I dont want to go back to Erebonia for the time being.