Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

179625_front.jpg

Bought it digital on the PS Store since it was way cheaper than buying physical. I wasn't planning on ever buying games for my Vita...but this was one we never got on PS+ and always wanted to play it. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, InfinityOnH1gh said:

IMG-3779.JPG

Not really any good finds for a long time...  until this week. Got most of these from a single seller. They had a US copy of YS VIII as well (I think), but I was too slow. Happy to pick up the rest.

Shinobido 2 is one of my all time favorite games on any system.

34 minutes ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

Really? I hadn't heard the best things about it so didn't plan on starting it any time soon. What do you like about it?

I am a fan on the Tenchu series and this is more or less a spin off from Aquire, in my opinion it's the ultimate Tenchu. I love the stealth, the odd story, the multiple endings, I even like the trophies. Though I bond allot deeper with this game for one other reason. Do you remember the Diamond Princess Cruise ship from the beginning of the Pandemic? Well I'd bought this game and many others from Book off in Tokyo. As it happens I was on this ship and lived through the drama, My escape was this game (Japanese version) and I achieved platinum during overseas lock down. The following year I ended up playing the EU/NA and AS Versions.

Do you like Tenchu? Because this title craps all over the PS1/2 games imo.

I also whitelisted my Vita TV to be compatible with this game, I couldn't give a flying F if I was banned by Sony.

忍道制覇
すべてのトロフィーを獲得した
16th Feb 2020
2:04:09 AM
19.01%
RARE
40-platinum.png

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

I am a fan on the Tenchu series and this is more or less a spin off from Aquire, in my opinion it's the ultimate Tenchu. I love the stealth, the odd story, the multiple endings, I even like the trophies. Though I bond allot deeper with this game for one other reason. Do you remember the Diamond Princess Cruise ship from the beginning of the Pandemic? Well I'd bought this game and many others from Book off in Tokyo. As it happens I was on this ship and lived through the drama, My escape was this game (Japanese version) and I achieved platinum during overseas lock down. The following year I ended up playing the EU/NA and AS Versions.

Do you like Tenchu? Because this title craps all over the PS1/2 games imo.

I also whitelisted my Vita TV to be compatible with this game, I couldn't give a flying F if I was banned by Sony.

忍道制覇
すべてのトロフィーを獲得した
16th Feb 2020
2:04:09 AM
19.01%
RARE
40-platinum.png

Nice. I haven't played anything in this series. I played a bit of Ninja Gaiden but can't get into it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...