Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

My latest Vita games are : 

- Senran Kagura Estival Versus

- Dokuro 

The size of Estival Versus is insane for Christ sake :| Gonna sacrifice a 8 GB card just to download the game cause of the huge patch , thankfully i have a 32 GB where i keep all my other download games and also a 4GB .

3 hours ago, VforVendita said:

Got a digital copy of VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- from a PQube giveaway on Twitter. They've been doing a lot of giveaways recently, and with a generous amount of winners, so anyone with a Twitter account should definitely start following them.

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

Oh i was wondering who won, congrats :D

Yeah they're really amazing, Pqube, Marvelous and Tecmo Keoi are wonderful on Twitter!!! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:13 PM, Sigma999 said:

My latest Vita games are : 

- Senran Kagura Estival Versus

- Dokuro 

The size of Estival Versus is insane for Christ sake :| Gonna sacrifice a 8 GB card just to download the game cause of the huge patch , thankfully i have a 32 GB where i keep all my other download games and also a 4GB .

if you want to plat this game, the easiest way is to not download the patch, its alot faster to plat it that way and you dont miss out on much

6 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

if you want to plat this game, the easiest way is to not download the patch, its alot faster to plat it that way and you dont miss out on much

Can i dowmload the main game without downloading the patch ? Will the game run normal without the patch ?

Edited by Sigma999

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

if its download version it will download the patch automatically..not downloading the patch only works with the physical version...either way i plated with the patch..it just takes a little more time

Unfortunately is the digital version

18 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Its easy either way, just a little more time consuming.

PS:Só agora é que reparei que eras tuga! :)

Ai que informação dramática!  My signature has the portuguese flag exposing my true identity :o  But really i thought that you already knew that i was portuguese by the few opportunities that we encounter here on PSNP and eespond to each other posts ?

2 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Ai que informação dramática!  My signature has the portuguese flag exposing my true identity :o  But really i thought that you already knew that i was portuguese by the few opportunities that we encounter here on PSNP and eespond to each other posts ?

Nop, im awesome like that...