List of PS Vita's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

They have something like this over on .org and that thread is for everything glitches/unachievable trophies.

but it is a good idea to have seperate forum posts for each console.

Cheers :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1298-Little-Deviants/22-Throwdown

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1298-Little-Deviants/23-Honour-Upheld

No Predictable or reproducible method for triggering either trophy. Developer was shut down by Sony before game and system was released in NA.

Street Fighter X Tekken requires trading a gem through the 'Near' feature

Near still seems to be working fine for me, in fact I got an item from Near today.

Wow, that's more unavailable 100%s than I expected.

Destiny of Spirits will soon enlarge this list because the service is gonna close soon.

I can't help but laugh every time I read about why these trophies are unobtainable.  Were they drunk when they were creating the S rank requirements?!   :lol:

Iirc there was some competition with PS4 and Vita as prices for completing the game so... they maybe wanted to prevent that? :awesome:

• Like 1

I still want Sly to integrate some sort of site feature for this some day that highlights those trophies and puts all the lists with unobtainable trophies on a page :P

Until then, thanks Saltyie! And finish that Bloodborne guide, there's a ton of other people trying to start making their own Bloodborne guides, haha

• Like 4

Lc9b40f.png

Luftrausers

Achievable trophies 10/12 (2 Unobtainable)

bronze.pngDON'T MESS WITH THE RAUSER - Defeat a Laser Ace

silver.pngMASTER RAUSER - Beat all missions and launch the [CLASSIFIED]

Reason - Both of the above trophies don't unlock after fulfilling their respective requirements.

L9a4b13.png

Q*Bert Rebooted (NA List & EU List)

Achievable trophies 8/9 (1 Unobtainable)

bronze.pngCoin-op Collector - Collect 5,000 gems

Reason - Coin-op Collector doesn't unlock. Glitched.

Lb9f960.png

Achievable trophies 8/10 (2 Unobtainable)
silver.pngLong MarchComplete all the game in Pure mode
gold.pngUltra SurvivalComplete all game in Survival mode

Reason: The trophies don't unlock, even when their respective requirements are met.

Will these trophies ever be achievable? I don't know! The list may get bigger, so be sure to report any games I might miss!

Yeah, the 2 Luftrausers ones were a huge disappointment since I had fun with the game. Thanks for letting me know about the Q*bert and TxK ones. I'll wait a bit for a potential patch before playing either.

Edited by merciful84

for NGS2+, the game has a co-op mode but there's no online or adhoc, you're forced to play with an AI character.

the missions are difficult on the ps3 version but on the vita version they're impossible, even to NG masters, because the AI is useless in battle and it's too much for 1 person to do alone.

The Vita version of Borderlands 2 has a glitched trophy. It shares the same trophy list as the PS3 version so it isn't mpossible to earn if you have that version.

:bronze:Gadabout (discover all areas in the Oasis) from the Captain Scarlett's DLC is glitched. On the PS3 version, it unlocked after completing a certain mission but they sort of fixed it on Vita. On the Vita version you are actually required to discover all areas except that there are several parts in The Rustyards that can't be discovered at all. It's a DLC trophy so it won't lock you out of the plat, but it's worth mentioning.

Also, I would remove the platinum for Mortal Kombat's list. Sure it's unobtainable if you don't have the online MP trophies, but I earned all of them before the servers shut down. I just have to do the infamous My Kung Fu is Stronger grind and I can still earn the plat.

Edited by Blue Flare

Good idea Saltyie I'll be making use of this thread for sure :)

The Vita version of Borderlands 2 has two glitched trophies. It shares the same trophy list as the PS3 version so they aren't impossible to earn if you have that version.

:bronze:Gadabout (discover all areas in the Oasis) from the Captain Scarlett's DLC is glitched. On the PS3 version, it unlocked after completing a certain mission but they sort of fixed it on Vita. On the Vita version you are actually required to discover all areas except that there are several parts in The Rustyards that can't be discovered at all. It's a DLC trophy so it won't lock you out of the plat, but it's worth mentioning.

Dude you signature made me laugh so much!

Also, I would remove the platinum for Mortal Kombat's list. Sure it's unobtainable if you don't have the online MP trophies, but I earned all of them before the servers shut down. I just have to do the infamous My Kung Fu is Stronger grind and I can still earn the plat.

But it IS unobtainable to people who do not have the online trophies.

So yea, it should be considered unobtainable =)

• Like 2

The Vita version of Borderlands 2 has a glitched trophy. It shares the same trophy list as the PS3 version so it isn't mpossible to earn if you have that version.

Thanks for the info on Borderlands 2, added!

Regarding the obtainable platinums, I will still mark them as unobtainable, but I have put above them "The above trophies will block you from getting the platinum too", where applicable.

Oh also, I added spoiler tags to the trophy list to make it less of a wall of text, but some trophies still appear even though they are inside the spoiler tag's brackets? What can I do?  Fixed it :)

Edited by Saltyie

• 4 weeks later...

Street Fighter X Tekken requires trading a gem through the 'Near' feature

I think this whole NEAR thing is blown out of proportion. I got the NEAR related trophy for SFxTK on 28th Apr 2015, and I am still receiving NEAR gifts even though the service lost some features. I don't think NEAR related trophies were affected at all.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a patch for Q*Bert Rebooted, fixing the Coin-op Collector Bug, so 100% is possible now. 

By the way, NGS2+ plat isn't unobtainable, there is just no one from the owners who was skilled enough to master the missions. :P 

Same stuff with Cloudberry Kingdom. People said for a long time that finishing this game would be absolutely impossible, but at last someone did it. 

• 2 months later...

There is a patch for Q*Bert Rebooted, fixing the Coin-op Collector Bug, so 100% is possible now. 

By the way, NGS2+ plat isn't unobtainable, there is just no one from the owners who was skilled enough to master the missions. :P

Removed Q*Bert :)

I'm not to sure about removing NGS2+ plat just yet. I guess in a way if no-one is skilled enough to get the trophy, it's technically unobtainable?

Removed Q*Bert :)

I'm not to sure about removing NGS2+ plat just yet. I guess in a way if no-one is skilled enough to get the trophy, it's technically unobtainable?

I wouldn't say that. It's just about time that someone is spending thousands hours of practice and game experience to gain this beatiful platinum. Remembering what folk said about Cloudberry Kingdom? Hmm - it has four 100% achievers now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Will these trophies ever be achievable? I don't know! The list may get bigger, so be sure to report any games I might miss!

I've got another game for your list.

L55e4ce.png

Destiny of Spirits

Achievable trophies 0/12 (12 Unobtainable)

Reason - The servers shut down on the 30th of June 2015, making every trophy unobtainable.

And then This next game will have the servers shut down on 30 September 2015 so I'll put it in a spoiler for now.

L822eea.png

Deadman's Cross

Achievable trophies 0/14 (14 Unobtainable)

Reason - The servers shut down on the 30th of September 2015, making every trophy unobtainable.

• Like 2