Hello to all you lovely people!

Zirshka

Hi I'm Zirshka.  I must confess I'm a woman who loves to play video games.  I'd rather slay goblins and shoot virtual AK-47s than go shoe shopping.  Don't get me wrong though I like shoes, they keep my feet warm.  :P  

I've been around gaming before I could walk.  My grandfather was a Super Mario ninja.  He could complete the game in 30 minutes. My first game I completed, with his help, was Final Fantacy 4.  Aaaaaaannnnnd that's when I got addicted. 

I was lucky enough to find a guy who liked gaming too.  What? a guy like gaming?  Pfft! that can't be real.  :wub::D

So now I'm here to help get trophies and make friends who like gaming what I like to game and to get exposed to games I might not otherwise choose to play.

Welcome honey! You are going to love it here. There is a lot of useful information and helpful, friendly people!

• Like 1

hey welcome to the site fellow gamer. i think you'll fit in quite nicely round here. everyone is nice and helpful. except for andylish....he's just a crazy old owl in a top hat. aint nobody got time for that. anyways welcome, and feel free to add me on here and psn. psn id is the same as here. :yay:  :yay: :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

Welcome to the PSNP community dood, hope you enjoy your stay here! What are some of your favorite games?

I love The Last of Us and would love to platinum that but I know it'll take time, lots of it.  Diablo 3 I enjoy and I'm working on platinuming that one right now.  I've only dabbed a little into Borderlands but I like that so far.  I would love to see Fall Out 3 come to PS4.  I would also love to see Deadpool come to PS4 too.  Haven't played it but I'm a big Deadpool fan so I just gotta.  I also like some small time games, Zen Pinball and Don't Starve.  I like Warframe for some mindless killing fun.  I had a blast with CoD AW.  I liked Killzone too but seemed to short of a story line.  I'm also looking forward to EQNext.  I've played Everquest for 14 years off and on and I think it will be a fun MMO.  I like Little Big Planet also just because the girl in me just screams, "awww look at the little sock boy.  So cute!"  So as you can see I like many types of games. 

It's hard to pic just one genre.  Always depends on the mood. 

Example:  You went hiking in the forest.  Forest = elves, dryads, gnomes, orcs.  = fantacy MMO

Example:  You had a bad day. Bad day = rage, stress, energy  = stress relievers = killing aliens, steeling cars/driving fast, killing fellow digital humans.

Example:  You wanted to exercise but lets face it, it's f'ing cold out and who wouldn't rather have nachos? = any sport game invented burns calories too.

Example:  You are in a fantastic mood and just want to keep rolling with it = Conker's Bad Fur Day or Borderlands

Example:  World is going to spit = Fall Out 3, Last of Us, any zombie game ever because training for the end is worth it!

So these are just a few examples :P

• Like 2

I love The Last of Us and would love to platinum that but I know it'll take time, lots of it.  Diablo 3 I enjoy and I'm working on platinuming that one right now.  I've only dabbed a little into Borderlands but I like that so far.  I would love to see Fall Out 3 come to PS4.  I would also love to see Deadpool come to PS4 too.  Haven't played it but I'm a big Deadpool fan so I just gotta.  I also like some small time games, Zen Pinball and Don't Starve.  I like Warframe for some mindless killing fun.  I had a blast with CoD AW.  I liked Killzone too but seemed to short of a story line.  I'm also looking forward to EQNext.  I've played Everquest for 14 years off and on and I think it will be a fun MMO.  I like Little Big Planet also just because the girl in me just screams, "awww look at the little sock boy.  So cute!"  So as you can see I like many types of games. 

That is quite a variety of genres dood which is very nice! You get to experience all kinds of awesome games when you dive into different genres

• Like 1

Welcome

Unfortunately Deadpool comig to ps4 is not going to happen high moon don't have that license any more it was kinda fun in places.

Although now there is a movie we might get a new movie fingers crossed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...