Dear EA.

Kubanga

OK. Cool.

Just one problem: Do you think a site full of gaming fans are a part of EA? Seriously, if you're gonna complain, can you at least address it to the right people?

Yeah im not really complaining probably should've worded it better but I would like this to be a place where we can gather details on the game ^^

Tell him to release Boom Blox 2 already then :shakefist:

Also how would a sequel to a game you used to like ruin your childhood? The original game would still be fun, wouldn't it?

Ea likes to kill franchises and make it so there is never a sequel for it or they don't try on said sequels and make them the exact same as well as pushing them out yearly. *cough battlefield, madden cough*

A good example of a crappy game ruining someones childhood memories is Sonic Boom. The recent sonic games have been trash, and anyone who has nostalgic memories of sonic on the genesis will be angry that the future of there beloved childhood franchise is not as good as it used to be. It doesn't mean someone's childhood is completely ruined, it means the nostalgic subject is tarnished by something new that disrespects the past franchise.

*their

• Like 1

I really hope you don't think EA monitor here, they don't seem to pay attention to their official forums.

There's the off chance they might take a look at say gamefaqs, the gaf or another big forum (althoiugh highly unlikely).  Why on earth would they look at a trophy site?

Hello. I am the project developer for SW: Battlefront and as my collegue ^ said we won't fuck it. and of course we look on trophies sites. we also look at every single mail you deliver to us and have no bots to answer you. We, here at EA, want to give you the best experience so after this thread you posted we chose to add a campaign and space battles at the fantastic price of 40$ as DLC. Don't forget kids, your money is important to us as all we do with all those piles of money is invest in better and better games.

LOL thats funny

Never understood how new games or movies can ruin childhood memories.

If anything breaks nostalgia glasses, it's the things we remember fondly themselves by revisiting them 20+ years later, but not new iterations (imo).

Whatever Battlefront 3 is gonna be, the old games will still be the same. If somebody expects the new one to make the same impression that the old ones made, you will be disappointed.

I like topics like that. Everyone is hating and critizing EA ... SINCE YEARS.. but they still exist and nothing has changed. ... Okay some things changed, they are even worser than in the past (DungeonKeeper@Smartphone #cashgrab). ... Just dont buy it.I like StarWars too and hell, I even would watch DarthMouseReturns-FinalFStarWars7 but except this boring MMO I NEVER played StarWars. Why? Because it is from EA! When everyone that is bitching at them or at least worried about that they would ruin everything, would stop giving them money, maybe they would be something better today?

... Nevermind, we are talking about EA. They would never change. They would prefer closing one of their slave-studios than changing. ... Poor Maxis.

10987357_376560749197543_460009441577124

• Like 1

Ea likes to kill franchises and make it so there is never a sequel for it or they don't try on said sequels and make them the exact same as well as pushing them out yearly. *cough battlefield, madden cough*

I don't know why you are complaining about EA then. Most companies do the exact same thing. Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft all have yearly releases of their big games.

• Like 1