Witch and the hundred knight on PS4 !

I liked the gameplay but I thought the story was basic. If it's decently priced, I'll check it out again. 

EDIT: I just checked the sales on this game. Apparently it didn't sell as much NIS would of hoped for but the Collector's Edition sold out. I wonder why this game is getting a port? 

Edited by ZeroXOF

The problem with the original game was that it was a bug that returned you to the XMB, there is nothing to prevent it and it will happen 5-10 times during your journey to the platinum.. It's an issue in the game itself, on every version of the game, even digital. This really killed the game for a lot of people and I hope they fix it on the ps4 version. I had the game crash like that on me about 8~ times. If your dedicated just make sure you save very often ><

Did you do the true ending ? Which is called the "Bad ending" in the trophies, it's actually the canon ending with an extra chapter and every plot hole filled.

I heard the localization team created a bug that could cause your console to brick or in the very least cause the game to crash repeatedly. I'm very happy to give this game a chance with the updated release.

Edit: My bug point was ninja'd. Regardless I'm happy to give this a go.

Edited by Bucknerd

The problem with the original game was that it was a bug that returned you to the XMB, there is nothing to prevent it and it will happen 5-10 times during your journey to the platinum.. It's an issue in the game itself, on every version of the game, even digital. This really killed the game for a lot of people and I hope they fix it on the ps4 version. I had the game crash like that on me about 8~ times. If your dedicated just make sure you save very often ><

Did you do the true ending ? Which is called the "Bad ending" in the trophies, it's actually the canon ending with an extra chapter and every plot hole filled.

So this is a remaster?

I thought i read this was getting a sequel a couple of weeks ago.

Sadly it's just a remaster, a sequel would make me scream like a little girl running around butt naked .

But I think a remaster is still a good thing, if it sells well I'm sure a sequel will be considered !

I heard the localization team created a bug that could cause your console to brick or in the very least cause the game to crash repeatedly. I'm very happy to give this game a chance with the updated release.

Edit: My bug point was ninja'd. Regardless I'm happy to give this a go.

The Japanese version has this bug too. From what I've heard on NISA forums.
Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Actually I wanted to get this on PS3, but there is always stuff happening and it must wait... No, this is not an excuse. :D As you can see, I even havnt played Neps rebirth2 or Noire's yet :P

Maybe in June then (all three games ... or four, with NepU)

I fear, when I have the money, I have no time. So much gaaames.  :awesome:

Sadly it's just a remaster, a sequel would make me scream like a little girl running around butt naked .

But I think a remaster is still a good thing, if it sells well I'm sure a sequel will be considered !

The Japanese version has this bug too. From what I've heard on NISA forums.

They are adding an extra mode where you play as Metallia, so it isnt a straight up remaster, and obviously hopefully the xmb glitch is fixed also. 

I fear, when I have the money, I have no time. So much gaaames.  :awesome:

I know how you feel haha, I have SO many games on my shelf and PSN waiting to be played it's insane,

They are adding an extra mode where you play as Metallia, so it isnt a straight up remaster, and obviously hopefully the xmb glitch is fixed also. 

Yeah that's true, I mean hey the more they add the better ! xD Playing as Metallia is a dream !
Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I remember waiting endlessly for this game to come out on PS3 by the time it came out or more like I found it did get released and not cancelled, I had lost interest, that and one of my friends bought it so I can just borrow it any time. :3

Will pick it up on PS4 to try it out.

Edited by Ramonachan

• 3 weeks later...

I rather enjoyed this game as a whole and enjoyed getting the platinum trophy as well.

Lucky for me the crash bug only happened twice and both times was less then an hour after saving or it might have caused me some more issues.

I can not see this getting a western release but if it does I will jump on it again like I did last time (PS I was one of them who got the limited edition :D )

• Like 1

Sequel is confirmed as well, I believe.

I do want to give this game a chance now that it comes on PS4. PS4 needs some games.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I haven't gotten my hands on the PS3 version yet.. double plats! I love games like this anyway.

The PS4 version of the game will probably take longer than the PS3 version, only because their are no story-based trophies in the PS4 version. Though either way you look at it, even the PS4 version looks promising!