Enjoying this game?

cash_division23

It's hard to begin with but you learn the layout of each Region fairly easily, although speed does play a factor in how well you get through it.

The hardest trophies are definitely Apocalypse mode and getting 5 million points, I've only managed to get as high as 3 million so far.

This game is great, played it for hours on PC. The Tophy list is way easier than it was on PC, they removed all hard trophies beside Meteoroid. On PC, you had the get 10 Million Points in 1 Run, clear Region 6 in Apocalypse and collect 100 Tris In-Air in 1 Run.

5 million is way harder for me than apocalypse mode ... i played apocalypse for 3-4 hours , learned a route with a portals in first an second area , 3 stage was hardest to learn. in the 4th stage i flight over the area :)  collecting new jumps in area and use 1 crash survive item :)

My tip : find diffrent routes , find portals , and than practise alot :) .  It is very hard but doable .  Take your time and dont give up after finding good route , because mext day you have learn/find new route.

5mill trophy : can someone tell me how far i have to go for that? 6-7 stages i got 2 mill .... 

• Like 1

I think I made it to Stage 13 but for the last 2 I was just jumping over obstacles to survive (I had a x40 multiplier). I wasn't picking up any Tris (or at least not trying to get them). Try to hit as many portals as possible, perfect stages and pay attention to the sun. I died at 4.86m once... I recommend Magnet, Jump Capacity and Turning Jets a your perks.

Apocalype mode was relatively easy. You had to simply survive, not chase a high score.

Edited by JC--Dude

After a couple days of grinding through the same map I beat apocalypse mode and as people have said before it's just practise but getting a high score is gonna be hard imo. Seeing as I haven't hit 1 million yet X_X

I guess I need to get back to apocalypse mode as I won't even try it anymore after trying it for couple days.

Try to find portals as you can find huge amounts of tris there. I have gotten 1 million at end of region 3 twice, but those happened only because I found portal near end of region 2 so I got nice points from region 2 and then get to do it again in portal world. Magnet lvl 2 in pretty much mandatory for points trophies.

• Like 1

I guess I need to get back to apocalypse mode as I won't even try it anymore after trying it for couple days.

Try to find portals as you can find huge amounts of tris there. I have gotten 1 million at end of region 3 twice, but those happened only because I found portal near end of region 2 so I got nice points from region 2 and then get to do it again in portal world. Magnet lvl 2 in pretty much mandatory for points trophies.

Apocalypse mode is just learning the layout really. By the end of it I could do first 3 regions perfectly and just had to grind out region 4.

I haven't been using magnet so I'll try that later! :) 

It's a really fun, challenging and an enjoyable game but the missile blasts on apocalipse are a pain in the ass, i wish they'd just kill you right off, unless you have jumps and are on a low obstacle map you're pretty much dead when blinded and it just prolongs it.

Has anyone finished the labyrinth? Is it a cutscene or something fun in the end or just a well done you did it kind of deal